Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 175 of 229
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
looks like you have 2ofclubs hypnotised anax. you might stand a chance.
No he doesn't or does he! Maybe I am bad & naive. Maybe I am playing Anax. Maybe you Hood played us all. 
I will say most of Anax reports speculations and accusations are wrong. And the ones who seemingly scummed to his pressure maybe didn't.

I realy like his post 676 where he said "I suspect many people, but i can't say who is scum/neutral/townie playing weirdly
Code for I am confused they are not playing by the rules (my reality).  LOL

Then there is; That's fine. I'm going to play completely differently. I'm done helping town. I'm going to start stealing and oiling houses of people outside my faction from now on.  Followed with future post 668 "We don't even know his faction???  Like he know who is outside his faction unless he's are mafia.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
elect elysium5

There are no candidates for election! Therefore elysium5 will continue his duties as Lord of Verona for one more day.
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
yes. i would like to donate a coin to him, so he can afford a future vote if he doesn't have $. he was robbed.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
i think next time we play we should start a new thread for a new day.
so hard to backtrack 175 pages
Hoodlum wrote:
and 2ofclubs can narrate the events of the day. :)
Anaxagore wrote:
Hoodlum
i think next time we play we should start a new thread for a new day.
so hard to backtrack 175 pages

You guys need to add a feature. A button on the profile of a player that shows all his last posts.
Or a button on every post that shows all the player's posts on that certain thread.
Hoodlum wrote:
yeah, you could mention that in a suggestions forum..
elysium5 wrote:
You said you were the Silver Mask, Anax. If that is true, then you are not my House. You are akso lying when you retracted and said you were not the Silver Mask and if you are not, whomever has the Silver Mask can prove it as I stole from them the night after I Investigated it and they can tell you what Mask I was wearing and what I stole but I suspect you know this already because you do/did have the Silver Mask and you know what I stole and prove you are, or a fellow previous Mafia did all those things I said you did and you are in the know as using this info because your buddy/buddies are now dead.

Any takers?

Your dilemma you have is that too many people claimed Cap for you to hide among them so you took a chance and claimed Montague.

That was a mistake.

There are no Neutrals left so if you are claiming you are Montague, then you are nothing more than lying Scum.

Get the rope.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 wrote:
My actions last night were:

#Investigate Zaani Mask

#Check Houses

and this happened:

There was some Wine on your doorstep when you arrived at home last night. Against your better judgement, you drank the whole bottle. Any night actions you submitted were cancelled.

There was a break-in at your house last night. Your -------------------------- was stolen.
Anaxagore wrote:
So are you claiming Montague?

It's the final showdown Elysium, you'd better be clear
Hoodlum wrote:
Anaxagore

we've got the picture anax. you were posing as montague, now your posing as capulet. your neither. the poison game gave it away.

montague
elysium
2ofclubs
marion

capulet
hoodlum
mdhungland
rheisel

pretty straight forward. not playing games. escalus is not in my win clause. with marion inactive, then it fairs things up a bit despite when you get lynched, ely will inherit the shop.
no way anax is gonna win this.

Hoodlum wrote:
how does romeo and juliet fit into this :D
this is the mystery! clubs and rheisel? my guess, from what i've read.
elysium5 wrote:
Hoodlum
Anaxagore

we've got the picture anax. you were posing as montague, now your posing as capulet. your neither. the poison game gave it away.

montague
elysium
2ofclubs
marion

capulet
hoodlum
mdhungland
rheisel

pretty straight forward. not playing games. escalus is not in my win clause. with marion inactive, then it fairs things up a bit despite when you get lynched, ely will inherit the shop.
no way anax is gonna win this.

What do you say to this, Anax? It is not even close to what you suggested.