Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 176 of 229
Ryomyr wrote:
Anaxagore wrote:
You guys know it's 4 Montague vs 2 Capulet vs 1 mafia, right?

Here's my side:

I think someone (Anax = the someone) controlled all of the action last night: poisoned Rockbert, had milnejw24 kill Ready4war, and then killed milnejw24.

This may give him both the shop and all of the goods from those three players.

Anaxagore wrote:
Rheisel, 2ofclubs, Elysium

There is only one bad person left. One mafia.
There is 2 Capulet left.
If you were Capulet, you would know this extra person is either Hood or Mhdaglund because they claimed Capulet.
But you are attacking me
So you are Montague, right?

This is pure logic.
So you'd better claim Montague than wait.
2ofclubs wrote:
Anaxagore
Rheisel, 2ofclubs, Elysium

There is only one bad person left. One mafia.
There is 2 Capulet left.
If you were Capulet, you would know this extra person is either Hood or Mhdaglund because they claimed Capulet.
But you are attacking me
So you are Montague, right?

This is pure logic.
So you'd better claim Montague than wait.

I claim Dr Green Gaffe - My only conclusion is that you anax are mafia -started suspecting on N2. Your win clause is kill everybody but the snag is others win clauses having the out number the other or survive with conditions. So players/roles have to die in a particular way. That's why you are so hung up on our/my house. Anax you better claim Mafia

Clubs States: "Only conclusion" Anax is mafia and now he will be lynched. Then the houses can go to the wedding and end the blood shed.
Hood States "pretty straight forward" Montagues = elysium 2ofclubs marion  with as anxa as mafia
Ely5 States: "all the pieces fit"  with anax as mafia
Rheisel states: "Here's my side" with anax as mafia
Anax States: "Pure logic"   Capulate = elysium 2ofclubs anax NVM you claim all over the place. When you were Capulate, mdhag was capulet and clubs was scum - Now your montague and I am montague and mdhg is scum. 

Anax you better claim Mafia - I already said that.

(1982), Spock says, “Logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.” Captain Kirk answers, “Or the one.”
Long live town
WRKD4IT
Ryomyr wrote:
Anaxagore -- I think claiming Mafia might be the all-time boldest move ... (at least in my 2 games worth of experience) 

Everyone playing thinks you are mafia. You might as well share your actual role and make a better argument for why you should not die tomorrow.  
Anaxagore wrote:
The thing none of you understands is that the game is over when the last mafia is dead.
So if you are certain I am mafia, then Capulet who are currently outnumbered have no interest in lynching me.

From the Montague's perspective, the truth is that, despite what you believe, it is not 100% sure I am mafia.
The last mafia can either be: me, rheisel, marion, 2ofclubs, or Elysium.
If you're wrong and you lynch a Montague, given Marion is now inactive, you loose your advantage over Capulet.

There is another solution.
All the people who claim they are Montague lynch a claimed Capulet : Hoodlum or Mhdaglund.
This way Capulet are reduced to one and the prospect of them winning is almost over.

Capulet cannot win that vote, even with fake votes.
It is a win win scenario for all alleged Montague.
Ryomyr wrote:
I am sorry, but this logic just doesn't hold.  You should try arguing who you think is mafia and why you think that.  I don't think it will save you, but this doesn't make any sense.
Anaxagore wrote:
Although everyone wishes I was dead, i am not gona be lynched this afternoon.
You'd better understand that now.

And knowing whether it's me or someone else who killed Rockbert is almost irrelevant right now.
Anaxagore wrote:
If Capulet lynch me and I'm mafia, they loose.
If Montague lynch me and I'm a Montague, they probably loose.
Anaxagore wrote:
How can any of you supposed Montague believe Elysium's claim that I am not when he has never stated he was Montague.
elysium5 wrote:
You are not a Montague. Fact. So all you are doing is telling lies hoping to hide among them as too many Caps have claimed.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"