Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 195 of 229
2ofclubs wrote:
4 Capulets - 2 Capulets = 2 Capulets
Ready4war was found dead with a stab wound to the heart. He was Old Capulet. He was wearing a White mask.
Rockbert was poisoned inside his home. He was Lord Capulet. He was wearing a Cyan mask.
I know 110% of another Capulate excluding self claimed HOOD & MDH or once claimed Anax.
Not sure which and why Hood or MDH would lie though.  But one is lying

Given that we may be lynching a House member.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
sincere apologies Anax - unless you truly are guaranteed not to be lynch as you claimed.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
2ofclubs
4 Capulets - 2 Capulets = 2 Capulets
Ready4war was found dead with a stab wound to the heart. He was Old Capulet. He was wearing a White mask.
Rockbert was poisoned inside his home. He was Lord Capulet. He was wearing a Cyan mask.
I know 110% of another Capulate excluding self claimed HOOD & MDH or once claimed Anax.
Not sure which and why Hood or MDH would lie though.  But one is lying

Given that we may be lynching a House member.

The only way this can be wrong is if the 9 town Mon & Cap were not evenly split.
WRKD4IT
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Afternoon 8 is now over.
Processing afternoon actions.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Town Crier:
Town Crier, A8 (click to show)

It is now Night 8. Please conduct any actions you wish to perform.
Night 8 will end in 22hrs (countdown).
NIGHT ACTIONS: (click to show)

Updates on account balance and inventory coming out soon.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Mdhaglund wrote:
Clearly I am out of the loop of another Capulet...

2ofclubs, how sure are you that you and Ely are the same house? Is there any other evidence other than his claim? Seems like it could be quite the long con...
Ryomyr wrote:
Alright. Since we are still going ...

What if we use wine on Ely (only person left to serve as lord) and Hoodlum (most likely person to have purchased poison)?  Just in case we did not get the mafia... wine would be harmless if they are town. I am guessing we don't have enough wine in everyone's inventories to all just get drunk and celebrate. :)  I might be paranoid.  Anax could still be the mafia, but I admit that I am certainly less sure than I was an hour ago. 

Ryomyr wrote:
rheisel
Alright. Since we are still going ...

What if we use wine on Ely (only person left to serve as lord) and Hoodlum (most likely person to have purchased poison)?  Just in case we did not get the mafia... wine would be harmless if they are town. I am guessing we don't have enough wine in everyone's inventories to all just get drunk and celebrate. :)  I might be paranoid.  Anax could still be the mafia, but I admit that I am certainly less sure than I was an hour ago. 

I totally forgot about needing to wine people before you poison them, so please disregard that very dumb idea. I haven't had to think about expensive items as I have been broke all day.  I must say, this news of "Abram" is unnerving.

Mdhaglund wrote:
So 3 Montagues, 2 Capulets and 1 mafia?

Im more curious on who Clubs thinks is Capulet
2ofclubs wrote:
Mdhaglund
Clearly I am out of the loop of another Capulet...

2ofclubs, how sure are you that you and Ely are the same house? Is there any other evidence other than his claim? Seems like it could be quite the long con...

I will change my 110% claim of other Capulate to 150% 200% > Positive :)
NOT sure I am same house as Ely and yes it could be a long con. Hence my comment "Even better played Ely." If a con he had most of dancing with him or did he. Maybe I am the other Capulate and the sting was on Ely.  So where are we at   2 cap 3 mon 1 mafia  or  2mon 3 cap 1 mafia  or 3 v 3  ???

So when I say Hood or MDH is lying about being Capulate That doesn't necessarily mean one of you are mafia (you can be Montague).
Sincerly Clubs/ Dark Green / House affiliated
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
I can't go do anything tonight, lost a night action bcuz r4w died. Well I can, but I don't get my + vote which will be needed. If 2of clubs is Capulet then the inactivity of Marion favours us. If mafia still lurks he will want to kill a montague, probably the new shopowner/montague. Could Marion be Capulet after all? Make good choices.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
Lady Capulet is more of a character in the book than lady montague if I recall. I can't remember Marion's role.on phone so no notes, but she was lady montague I think
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman