Game Thread!
  • 595 posts
  • Page 23 of 40
Anaxagore wrote:
Everyone posts your full pm with mada now on this page.
I'll sort out the fake pms.
I don't care if the scum team sees it.
They probably already have all of them already.

Spoiler (click to show)

Who ever doesn't do it gets lynched
2ofclubs wrote:
Anax don't you have my mada PM role.  I am not mafia and everyone I messaged has been with info helping them survive even not knowing if the are true villager. 
Nobody i've com'd with thinks I am maf and they have plenty of info from my over share and sane scientific back ground to know I have the village at heart. Or better yet a village heart.
The only negative I have is Neut Tennessee saying he thinks I am neut.  Right from the horses mouth - the pot calling the kettle black !!! LOL

You state you THINK appears to be more of the way off the wall comments you make.

Go a head vote to lynch me or do your mafia kill or use your secret Village ability tonight or tomorrow night. unless you give up but do'nt murder suicide on me.   Is there a Mod here LOL

HOW COME YOU HAVEN'T RESPONDED TO MY LAST PM  but you spread the false info and quitter propaganda?

WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
maybe we are all village and this is just a show for mada to watch and laugh at us. what are the chances of the the 1st 6 kills being all village?
Live long and prosper
Madagascarter wrote:
I can't really reveal much because it'll make players intentions look fuzzy but

1. TLM, I'm having a blast already. I don't need to twist it like that. Haha.

2. All 6 deaths have been on the side of the village
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Anaxagore wrote:
Wasn't rodd neutral?

I hate to play on my phone. Its so hard to look for previous stuff
Anaxagore wrote:
OK lol..
I'm wood spoon then.
Why did you guys let me keep tenesse alive?
I was sure there was onlynone neutral left lol
Tennesseelogman wrote:
from some of my posts and pms (and risk games if you ever played w me) - you should have figured out that i am very logical - but not always rationale.
logically speaking if i were neutral - anax is right - village should keep me (or the other neutral) alive until the end to prevent a mafia win AND mafia should keep me (or the other neutral) alive until the end to prevent a village win. so whether true or not I AM CLAIMING TO BE NEUTRAL
Logically the neutral's win clause will exclude the killing of all village or all mafia .Therefore fight, plan, attack, pm me, lynch, shoot, hack and scribble your symbo of blood ALL with foal to win but to keep me alive.
now w that said - some others may come out as neutral - don't believe them
Live long and prosper