Game Thread!
  • 595 posts
  • Page 21 of 40
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Not trying a rally. Just crying :'( had to sleep at some point haha
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

elysium5 wrote:
Grab yourself a bite to eat, I'm sure you are going to need the energy.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
Madagascarter wrote:
I would love to read all of the 24 individual chats which helped you come to that conclusion. I haven't read them yet.

The fingures were pointed at Virtuosity98 who was the youngest in the room. She protested but as always, children are ignored by adults. They surrounded her and drove a knife into her chest. They were concerned she was the mafia's future plans. Thet dragged the body to the basement where they put the other bodies and when they came back up the TV came on to deliver bad news.
Spoiler (click to show)

The inhabitants of the house are distraught. 6 people are dead, all good, all village. Even if they do get out alive, what will the court preceedings look like, will they ever be able to go back to their families or locked up behind bars for the rest of their lives. Anyway that is an issue for later, for now it is a desperate comeback.

Let N3 Commense
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
elysium5 wrote:
If we had a swear jar I would gladly put in 5 bucks and curse in a fashion that would make Andrew Dice Clay blush!
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
Madagascarter wrote:
Usually this is requested

V98 - Anax, Bluegoetz, TLM, Elysium5, Mdhaglund, 2ofclubs, remlburc
Mdhaglund
TLM - Rockbert, V98
Anax - R4W,
Remlburc -

Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Anaxagore wrote:
Wtf

Virt I know you can't speak but why did you:
-not talk with us
-provide your pm at some point (you had the kind of role that could prove itself)
-wait the end of the day (for Europeans) to vote.

I take responsibility for the mislynch but none except tenesse and Elysium talked
caseydentino wrote:
Anaxagore, Tennessee, Bluegoatz, Rem are either all mafia or have been played like fiddles by the mafia every step of the way. Not a huge fan of this setup though as I think this particular game/roles seems to favor the mafia significantly. Let’s get it over with
Rockbert wrote:
I feel like the village crazy person who nobody is listening to. Well played neutrals and mafia, you're killing us.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Bluegoetz wrote:
 Concerning my vote yesterday, as I told a couple people and said in my post I intended to change my vote. I started it to see what people would say, and do. However only a couple people messaged me, and those messages were very short. I never took hoods dying words as fact. Because there doesn’t seem to be a traditional spy who can see factions in this game. And being able to see parts of conversations, and who you’re talking to in a game of deception, doesn’t prove anything. Also Ely stuck to not saying much yesterday after supposedly accidentally killing Alex. And then voted on Virt. So I decided to keep my vote on him.
Couple things:
No one is required to talk to everybody or anybody for that matter, but rock and anax seem to do a lot of complaining and accusing without any explanation.
 Casey, honestly until yesterday I wasn’t sure you were playing. And you have yet to vote on any Lynch as far as I can tell.
Suspicion everywhere LOL
Rockbert wrote:
I don't see that I have been complaining. I have made a statement and stuck to it, albeit through some errors due to exhaustion, but I have said and I will continue that Tennessee is neutral and he can and likely has disoriented others. If you are really village Bluegoetz, then you should vote to take out Tennessee. All we have done so far is kill ourselves.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Anaxagore wrote:
As long as tenesse is alive scum dont win.
Of course that is only true if he is indeed neutral.