Mafia Game Thread
  • 195 posts
  • Page 9 of 13
Jimi wrote:
I think Anax you are trying to look goofy, but you are smarter than that, you are hiding something.

Lynch Anax

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Jimi is online.
elysium5 wrote:
#Lynch Anax
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Virtuosity98 wrote:
1hr 40 mins until the deadline!

LYNCH VOTES:
1. Muzthebus - [RANDOM]
3. Kyla - Anaxagore
4. Elysium5 - Anaxagore
5. Sygmassacre - Anaxagore
6. Jimi - Anaxagore
7. Anaxagore - Sygmassacre
10. BigBrain94 - [RANDOM]

N.B.
This does not account for any votes that may have been sent to me via PM.
This does not show the weightings of each vote (0, 1, or 2).
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Jimi wrote:
I have been making some chatting, and I think Sygmassacre is the insane after all

Unlynch anax

Lynch sygma

Sorry if I am mistaken

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Jimi is online.
Sygmassacre wrote:
You should have just stayed on anax and become the new insane but i uess anax convinced you that there wasnt enough time to turn another and become lethal
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Anaxagore wrote:
I just showed him this

Spoiler (click to show)
Sygmassacre wrote:
Then how can i get back that 3 different results and you cant verify even one?. Nice try. And i was visited by 4 people last night but not you haha
 Σ
Anaxagore wrote:
I don't understand your first sentence.
I dont' know if you were visited by 4 persons but that doesn't proove anything.
Sygmassacre wrote:
Just in case im lynched by some weird voting count
1. I was told i was visited by muz, jimi, ely and bigbrain last night. Those ive named know if thats true or not.
2. I inspected hood N1 but was blocked (sorry to the person i lied to. I thought i was insane since it failed)
3. Inspected ely N2 and it was insane.
4. Inspected kyla N3 and it was insane.
 Σ
Jimi wrote:
That's trrue syg, I visited you last night, but how come you found ely and kyla insane and haven't said that, why you lynch Anax or me when you have this info?

Batman
Jimi is online.
Sygmassacre wrote:
Because they arent insane so i must be either the false or random inspector. And now that the other insane has been outed my silence in the forum huas paid off
 Σ
Anaxagore wrote:
Your logic would work Syg, but you didn't take into account the fact that some targets have been switched..