Mafia Game Thread
  • 195 posts
  • Page 12 of 13
Jimi wrote:
I told you syg, me trying to clear anax was a mistake, but anyways, I don't mind if you want to lynch me to make sure that i am not the insane, but this wipl make you lose a whole day, especially if the lethal killed someone with a wrong vote.

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Sygmassacre wrote:
Which is why i said not lynching you is the only play. We will nkt only lose a day lynching you but the whole game.
And you not voting muz is exactly the reason why you are scum. In any world lynching me was a mistake yet you still did it. And you havent even tried to show you arent. Your only play is to say you made a mistake. Its clear to me you are the lethal so youre not the threat anymore. Getting the non lethal next vote will leave 3 islanders vs you whereas lynching you will let the new non lethal turn one and makoe it 2 vs 2 and game over.
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I have decided to extend the night phase by 6 hours. (countdown)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Chapter 5 (click to show)

Role PM (click to show)

It is now Day 6. Please vote for your Lynch target (or vote “No Lynch”). If no vote is cast, it will be randomly allocated.

Day 6 will end in 18 hours (countdown).
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Sygmassacre wrote:
Yeah inspect on brain came back insane so he is cleared. So its either muz or kyla
 Σ
Muzthebus wrote:
it's me since my nightaction didnt fail.

Virtuosity98 said:
24 Apr 2019, 17:39
Your night action was processed.
"Kyla targeted Muzthebus during Night 5."
Sygmassacre wrote:
Sorry muz but why havent you shared your results prior to now? What about the rest of them?
 Σ
Jimi wrote:
#Lynch Syg

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Virtuosity98 wrote:
PM with BigBrain94
BigBrain94 said:
25 Apr 2019, 09:16
#Lynch Syg...do i get to say this now?

I'm putting this in here since I don't know if he'll be able to post before the deadline. But he wanted this to be his lynch vote.
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Flavour (click to show)

If the lethal INSANE targets any player other than the harmless INSANE, then the INSANES will win. I will await confirmation before bringing the game to an official close.
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
The Game is now Over.

The INSANES (Anaxagore, Jimi, and Kyla) win!

Role PMs (click to show)
Day Actions:

Jimi wrote:
Gg syg

Batman