Mafia Game Thread
  • 195 posts
  • Page 10 of 13
Sygmassacre wrote:
Neither does your voting logic. And swithcing targets wouldnt change my inspect results which doesnt matter since i got back results on who i targeted anyway so they werent switched. You never tried to defend yourself and instead made up a role pm to post in the forum. Ive given over info for jimi to change his vote and if he doesn't then its clear he is the other insane
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Just a few minutes left.

LYNCH VOTES:
1. Muzthebus - Sygmassacre
3. Kyla - Anaxagore
4. Elysium5 - Anaxagore
5. Sygmassacre - Anaxagore
6. Jimi - Sygmassacre
7. Anaxagore - Sygmassacre
10. BigBrain94 - [RANDOM]

N.B.
This does not account for any votes that may have been sent to me via PM.
This does not show the weightings of each vote (0, 1, or 2).
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Flavour (click to show)

Role PM (click to show)

Dont worry, all votes including Muz's lynch vote were counted.

It is now Night 4. Please send me the target of your night action via PM. If no target is selected, it will be randomly chosen.

Night 4 will end in 18 hours (countdown).
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Muzthebus wrote:
idk seem suspicius to me 4p visit u.

and this mad game isnt to be figured out for me...

the insane or the insane.. how on earth are we suppose to know who is insane.

if anax was the insane then what happens now?

and what about jimi i just didnt feel the poor man should be alone.. i get why anax was a suspect..
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Information:

If Anax was the lethal INSANE, then the harmless INSANE will drive someone else INSANE tonight.
If Anax was the harmless INSANE, then no-one will ever be driven INSANE again, and there will be a kill tonight.
Day Actions:

Sygmassacre wrote:
Well whats your role muz? You can pm if you dont want to say it publicly
 Σ
Jimi wrote:
So sorry Syg, Anax fooled me, it seems i am not getting better in this game.

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Chapter 4 (click to show)

It is now Day 5. Please vote for your Lynch target (or vote “No Lynch”). If no vote is cast, it will be randomly allocated.

Day 5 will end in 24 hours (countdown).
Day Actions:

Sygmassacre wrote:
How is town supposed to work out who the other insane is apart from guessing in lynches?
 Σ
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Two trackers and three (two useful) investigators should provide enough of the picture.
Day Actions:

elysium5 wrote:
Not sure what the hold up is but shouldn't we just all put it out there right now and pick off the insane? I'm sure if we all just post everything discussed from the start we can figure it out pretty quickly.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Sygmassacre wrote:
We need to find out who was turned last night otherwise lynching jimi only buys us another night without a kill. And the next day we will be right back to 2 insane. At least if we get the new non lethal it stops any others from geting turned and its just a case of lynching jimi for be win
 Σ
Sygmassacre wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)

I thought i was insane since my action failed N1 but now i know it was because anyone who used actions on hood were blocked by
Mayba.

Spoiler (click to show)

And since ely suggested it i guess its ok to share ours
Spoiler (click to show)

Spoiler (click to show)

Im waiting on answers from kyla and muz before i post their convos.
Im convinced that i am the false inspector and therefore Jimi is the new lethal insane, or at least the non lethal.
If he is the lethal and we lynch him then the non lethal will become lethal and turn someone else and we will be right back to square one. Therefore we need to find the new non lethal sooner rather than later. Basically we need to know what role each of us are and what our nightly results are in order to work out who the new non lethal is, if not today this phase then the next phase
 Σ