Mafia Game Thread
  • 195 posts
  • Page 7 of 13
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Jimi
Alex it was unintentional mistake, just for people to understand what i said and he thought it's a lie, he asked me what is my power, i mistakenly dropped a number which is not mine, but mine is the one after. It happens when you rely on your memory with so many information

The issue has been 'explained/clarified' by Jimi.
His explanation is rock solid, in the sense that he just admits it's a mistake.... but it's shaky in the sense that..... I find it not all that credible.

To give a snippit of our conversation (I modified the number/s which would otherwise indicate his role + took out the stuff he copied from talking with V98 (also because I can't verify whether that really happened.... i only know what happened between the 2 of us)):

Talking With Jimi About Flowers & Rainbows (click to show)

I asked him specifically why he says he is X... to which he doesnt give any decent response.... if he knew he just told me earlier that he was X, by memory, he should at this point think..... mmmmm... wait.... let me check the number I said.... but apparently that didnt happen? Then I confront him that it's impossible and then he says, oops, I meant X+1.... I dunno... but this is just too coincidental to me.

It might all be truthful here, but I doubt it and I do not have any other leads that give me a better reason to lynch someone else, so I'm quite satisfied to stick with my lynch at Jimi.

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Muzthebus wrote:
what the fudge anax!

#lybch anax

i dont know what the deal is but trying to figure out stuff and he hangs me out like that, instead of asking me more questions..

yes as i wrote to anax i didnt understand or know if i am th insane but both my night action failed, wouldnt that mean that i wasnt the insane since some 1 died in game already?

Does the insane not know when he killed some 1?
Muzthebus wrote:
oh dang it forgot to say he even thinks he is the insane one.
 he supposedly sent me his pm with the host.

Jimi wrote:
Last game Alex was looking so innocent but after all he was mafia.

He might be insane after all

I Lynch Alex back

Wake up people he is very smart and manipulative.

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Sygmassacre wrote:
Anaxagore
Sygmassacre
How do you know i know? Thats the real question
Knowing mayba is the blocker? Virt said it.
If you mean something else, please clarify
All i asked was who targeted hood? I never said anyhing about being blocked. So who have you been talking to?
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Jimi
Last game Alex was looking so innocent but after all he was mafia.

He might be insane after all

I Lynch Alex back

Wake up people he is very smart and manipulative.

I'm sorry.... but what is this post supposed to do?
You contacted me.
You lied about stuff (possibly.... but unlikely.... an honest mistake).
I call you out on it.
You come up with a rather strange cause (it just doesn't fit... such mistakes... they're not supposed to be made...)
And now, instead of trying to clear yourself or to say something incriminating about me, you say I'm smart and won last game..... and therefore I am likely to be insane and should get lynched?

In the way this game is setup, everyone can be evil and/or become evil. There is no 'safe' person.
Can you blame me for lynching you?
You now acting the way you do (as described above^), only makes you come across even more likely to be insane/evil...

As for manipulative, can you point some of that out?

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Muzthebus wrote:
this game is very confusing to me.
 i guess. i missread anax 2 in the firs place i misunderstood and miss read his messagess since i didnt understand what the night action even did and how pp die besides getting lynch.

so for now #unlynch anax
AlexCheckMate wrote:
anax?

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Lynch Votes are now closed! I'll be updating the count shortly.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
LYNCH VOTES:
1. Muzthebus - [RANDOM]
2. Hoodlum - Anaxagore
3. Kyla - [RANDOM]
4. Elysium5 - [RANDOM]
5. Sygmassacre - Jimi
6. Jimi - AlexCheckMate
7. Anaxagore - AlexCheckMate
8. AlexCheckMate - Jimi
9. Mayba
10. BigBrain94 - [RANDOM]

N.B.
This does not account for any votes that may have been sent to me via PM.
This does not show the weightings of each vote (0, 1, or 2).
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).