Mafia Game Thread
  • 195 posts
  • Page 11 of 13
Sygmassacre wrote:
Well the vote will probably be concluded while im asleep so either i lynch jimi as my no.1 suspected lethal insane or vote for muz who wont share his role and has jumped on me last vote at the last minute, which i only survived since brain's vote was randomised to anax (see the vote count at 3-3 and his random).
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Jimi wrote:
I don't think anyone one insane but you syg, you voted against me in the first round without any proof, and now you think i am insane because I voted on you... You will keep stalling untill you kill us all

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Jimi wrote:
Lynch Sygmassacre

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Jimi wrote:
Anax knew he would be dead, so he must have turned someone experienced with him, you, ely or kyla. Bcz me and muz clearly struggle to keep up with you guys... And i suspected Elysium to be the one behind the scenes, but it seems he needed someone more talkative on public, he must have chosen you syg.

Batman
elysium5 wrote:
My actions performed since the beginning:

Spoiler (click to show)

Those who see their names will all know this is the truth and by following my actions will know I am not the insane one so it should be easy to figure out if everyone else posted their own. Whomever thinks this is not a good idea is likely insane.

I don't want to split the vote by voting for Jimi so I will go along with Syg on this one and...

#Lynch Muz

It is highly likely that Muz was turned by the original insane for one of the reasons stated earlier that made him less suspect. He is fairly new and keeps getting bad guy roles. Why would he bad made the bad guy yet again? Well, because you would be less likely to be the bad guy this game, according to the odds. Makes Muz a good fit.

But Jimi, either you got pretty twisted around by others and are now suspecting everyone or you are purposely not seeing the logic presented above by Syg. Re-read, re-think and vote to eliminate the INSANE!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Kyla wrote:
Well Muz said his action failed twice. So doesn't that mean he was the non lethal insane with Anax. And he visited Sgy, so it syg now harmless insane with Muz? Thoughts on this theory would be nice, feel like I said it too late to be considered
Virtuosity98 wrote:
40 mins until the deadline.

LYNCH VOTES:
1. Muzthebus - [RANDOM]
3. Kyla - [RANDOM]
4. Elysium5 - Muzthebus
5. Sygmassacre - Muzthebus
6. Jimi - Sygmassacre
10. BigBrain94 - [RANDOM]

N.B.
This does not account for any votes that may have been sent to me via PM.
This does not show the weightings of each vote (0, 1, or 2).
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Kyla wrote:
I'll reread when I get back from work but will likely go with ely
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Just a few minutes left.

LYNCH VOTES:
1. Muzthebus - Sygmassacre
3. Kyla - Muzthebus
4. Elysium5 - Muzthebus
5. Sygmassacre - Muzthebus
6. Jimi - Sygmassacre
10. BigBrain94 - [RANDOM]

N.B.
This does not account for any votes that may have been sent to me via PM.
This does not show the weightings of each vote (0, 1, or 2).
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Flavour (click to show)

It is now Night 5. Please send me the target of your night action via PM. If no target is selected, it will be randomly chosen.

Night 5 will end in 18 hours (countdown).
Day Actions:

Sygmassacre wrote:
The next lynch needs to be on the new non lethal.

My inspect on jimi came back as islander. This info along with my insane inspects on ely and kyla means i am the false inspector, meaning all of my results come back opposite. Muz, ely, kyla and have all visited me since anax was lynched so none of them are the lethal insane. That leaves brain and jimi. Jimi tried his best to get anax off the chopping block. He continues to try to vote me off even though the evidence, including the successful lynching of anax proves my islander alignment. Therefore, unless bigbrain is playing the super silent mafia boss who leaves the vote count to chance every day phase, jimi has to be it. The trouble is there will be a kill tonight. That will leave 5 in the game. If jimi is lynched that leaves 4 people and the next phase the non lethal becomes the new lethal and turns another meaning 2 insane vs 2 islanders.....game over
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ