4. Elysium5 - [RANDOM]
5. Sygmassacre - [RANDOM]
6. Jimi - [RANDOM]
7. Anaxagore - [RANDOM]
8. AlexCheckMate - [RANDOM]
9. Mayba
10. BigBrain94 - [RANDOM]

N.B.
This does not account for any votes that may have been sent to me via PM.
This does not show the weightings of each vote (0, 1, or 2).
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

AlexCheckMate wrote:
Kyla
OK so there is some action behind the curtains. Only Anax has messaged me in a friendly, I'm not insane way. Surely I would get a message if I made someone insane? So I don't think I'm insane and I'm willing to do some stratagy to figure things out now, where as before I was hesitant incase I was insane.

Let's try get into the minds of each other ^^ who would want to kill Mayba? Who do we think was targeted by the non lethal insane (yknow, to accidently turn someone insane). I think Hoodlum has a good chance of being the lethal insane, probably Anax too (just because he got a few lynch votes so is fresh in the minds of people). Alex too probably, has many people been chatting in the background?

It's far from unthinkable that the initial insane did not know s/he was insane, until last night (now s/he still can't be 100% sure, but I guess s/he'll just take it for truth).

Who would want to kill Mayba? My first guess would be that Mayba has been talking a bit (too much) behind the scenes and leaked info about himself that he's the protector... I have had 0 contact with Mayba (but yeah... useless for me to mention this, as you can't verify it anymore anyway... oh well... I'm saying it anyways =)). Who this could be? Dunno.

People having a good chance of being the lethal insane? We all have the same chance of being the lethal insane... as the initial insane was randomly distributed by V98 and s/he went into lethal mode by turning someone else insane on the first night....... I'll assume this was a typo/thinko by you? You are trying to locate the non-lethal insane? I find it somewhat hard to think of who this could be... many different playstyles that could be adopted here... would you want to drive someone insane who you think could be a great asset to you, as in, think along? Or would you want someone who isn't so easily suspected straight away? Maybe try and convert your prime target later on? Also thinking about, what if the one you suspect to be useful, is also suspected as such by others and thus receives protection/gets tracked? You do not want to blow your cover straight away...... I dunno.

As for considering myself, as that's the most 'interesting' for me. I do not consider myself a prime target (although you think I am), simply because I am a bit of a pain to cooperate with :P I do not wish to partake in communication outside of the forum and will probably drive people INSANE (pun, ghehe) while they're trying to get somewhere with me :p. That said.... I did get contacted in the last 24h and am, for now, unsure about what to do with its content - i doubt I can rly trust it.

I have 1 person on my list who I consider to for sure NOT be the lethal insane. That's however not so helpful for me atm when trying to think of who I want to lynch :p
Will come back on that later

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Anaxagore wrote:
#Lynch Muzthebus

Spoiler (click to show)
Anaxagore wrote:
'I may switch if i get more info but that looks weird'
(was not in the chat)
Sygmassacre wrote:
Could the person who targeted hood first night with their blocking action please contact me. Thanks
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Anaxagore wrote:
Sygmassacre
Could the person who targeted hood first night with their blocking action please contact me. Thanks

Mayba is dead
Anaxagore wrote:
Sygmassacre
How do you know he targeted Hood? You or Hood talked with Mayba?
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Anaxagore
Sygmassacre
How do you know he targeted Hood? You or Hood talked with Mayba?

Virtuosity98
Mayba was killed by the lethal INSANE. He was an islander.
Each night, you must choose another player. All night actions performed on that player will do nothing.

There's only 1 blocker? oO
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Anaxagore wrote:
Sygmassacre
How do you know i know? Thats the real question
Knowing mayba is the blocker? Virt said it.
If you mean something else, please clarify
AlexCheckMate wrote:
AlexCheckMate
[...]
That said... I did get contacted in the last 24h and am, for now, unsure about what to do with its content - i doubt I can rly trust it.
[...]

#Lynch Jimi

I've caught him lying to me. It's a bit of a dumb lie even... so I'm not sure what to make of it. Regardless of that, liars aren't really helpful.
If you can provide me with a proper reasoning for what you've done, I might switch (As I find it odd for the (non-)lethal INSANE to tell the kind of lies he did...).

I'm deliberately NOT providing the lie he told me (yet). I might do this after we decide to lynch him, or if he decides to 'fight' me on my accusation.

-Alex

― Albert Einstein
Jimi wrote:
Alex it was unintentional mistake, just for people to understand what i said and he thought it's a lie, he asked me what is my power, i mistakenly dropped a number which is not mine, but mine is the one after. It happens when you rely on your memory with so many information

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Less than 6 hours left!

LYNCH VOTES:
1. Muzthebus - [RANDOM]
2. Hoodlum - Anaxagore
3. Kyla - [RANDOM]
4. Elysium5 - [RANDOM]
5. Sygmassacre - [RANDOM]
6. Jimi - [RANDOM]
7. Anaxagore - Muzthebus
8. AlexCheckMate - Jimi
9. Mayba
10. BigBrain94 - [RANDOM]

N.B.
This does not account for any votes that may have been sent to me via PM.
This does not show the weightings of each vote (0, 1, or 2).
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).