Mafia Game Thread
  • 195 posts
  • Page 5 of 13
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Flavour (click to show)

Day 2 is now over. No-one was lynched.

It is now Night 2. Please send me the target of your night action via PM. If no target is selected, it will be randomly chosen.
Night 2 will end in 23 hours (countdown).
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

AlexCheckMate wrote:
SPOILER ALERT! THE HOST IS......

V98 IS INSANE?! (click to show)

I feel like such a badboy, lol

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Kyla
how suspicious Alex |)

Feels like a conspiracy to me tbh...
Tonight I'll try if I can target the host... could solve this mystery in 1 shot!

I'm contemplating here... how this game should be played best, when siding with town. Both with respect to topic, as outside communication, as anything else..... and.... should one even try to play for town? oO
More pie would definitely help...

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Jimi wrote:
Are we all waiting for the night actions

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Yes
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

AlexCheckMate wrote:
BigBrain94
Voting randomly, lynch Kayla

It's night :p So you should be sending in a nightaction, as opposed to a lynch :p

https://dominating12.com/game/909168

Glad you're back!

-Alex

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Sorry for the delay. Night actions are now being processed.
Day Actions:

Kyla wrote:
BigBrain94
Voting randomly, lynch Kayla

Who's that? ^^
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Chapter 2 (click to show)

Mayba was killed by the lethal INSANE. He was an islander.
Role PM, Mayba (click to show)

It is now Day 3. Please vote for your Lynch target (or vote “No Lynch”). If no vote is cast, it will be randomly allocated.

Day 3 will end in 23 hours (countdown).

Individual feedback on night actions will follow shortly.
Day Actions:

Kyla wrote:
OK so there is some action behind the curtains. Only Anax has messaged me in a friendly, I'm not insane way. Surely I would get a message if I made someone insane? So I don't think I'm insane and I'm willing to do some stratagy to figure things out now, where as before I was hesitant incase I was insane.

Let's try get into the minds of each other ^^ who would want to kill Mayba? Who do we think was targeted by the non lethal insane (yknow, to accidently turn someone insane). I think Hoodlum has a good chance of being the lethal insane, probably Anax too (just because he got a few lynch votes so is fresh in the minds of people). Alex too probably, has many people been chatting in the background?
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Kyla
OK so there is some action behind the curtains. Only Anax has messaged me in a friendly, I'm not insane way. Surely I would get a message if I made someone insane? So I don't think I'm insane and I'm willing to do some stratagy to figure things out now, where as before I was hesitant incase I was insane.

Let's try get into the minds of each other ^^ who would want to kill Mayba? Who do we think was targeted by the non lethal insane (yknow, to accidently turn someone insane). I think Hoodlum has a good chance of being the lethal insane, probably Anax too (just because he got a few lynch votes so is fresh in the minds of people). Alex too probably, has many people been chatting in the background?

The whole theme is that the INSANES go insane by night, but don't remember anything when they wake up. So it follows logically that noone receives notifications on their INSANE night actions. Noone gets notified for driving someone insane.

Also, to clarify, noone else can be driven insane until the lethal INSANE dies.
Day Actions:

Kyla wrote:
I thought maybe the person I maybe drove insane would get notified I drove them insane. My bad