Mafia Game Thread
  • 195 posts
  • Page 4 of 13
Virtuosity98 wrote:
6hrs 40mins to get your lynch votes in! countdown

If anyone is still confused about anything, keep asking those questions! :)

LYNCH VOTES:
1. Muzthebus - [RANDOM]
2. Hoodlum - Anaxagore
3. Kyla - [RANDOM]
4. Elysium5 - [RANDOM]
5. Sygmassacre - [RANDOM]
6. Jimi - [RANDOM]
7. Anaxagore - [RANDOM]
8. AlexCheckMate - [RANDOM]
9. Mayba - [RANDOM]
10. BigBrain94 - [RANDOM]

N.B.
This does not account for any votes that may have been sent to me via PM.
This does not show the weightings of each vote (0, 1, or 2).
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

AlexCheckMate wrote:
#Lynch BigBrain94

Just want to give him an incentive to actually post SOMETHING in this thread...
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Some explanation about my responses to night actions:

• "Your night action was processed."
  • I sent this to everyone. Helps me know for sure I've dealt with all actions, even those that don't get any feedback from the mod. This does not necessarily mean the night action succeeded.

• "Your night action failed."
  • Only players with roles that require feedback (inspection roles and tracking roles) can receive this. It means that your action did not succeed. All players with roles that don't require feedback (see Post#1) will never receive this notification, even if their action failed.

• "Your night action was randomly allocated to target PlayerX."
  • For those who failed to select a target.
    It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
    Day Actions:

elysium5 wrote:
    I don't want to cause a problem because I won't be back to change my vote before the deadline so

#No Lynch
    "I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
    AlexCheckMate wrote:
    Virtuosity98

• I sent this to everyone. Helps me know for sure I've dealt with all actions, even those that don't get any feedback from the mod. This does not necessarily mean the night action succeeded.

• Only players with roles that require feedback (inspection roles and tracking roles) can receive this. It means that your action did not succeed. All players with roles that don't require feedback (see Post#1) will never receive this notification, even if their action failed.

With regard to the first..... I'll assume you only send it IF the player did send in a night action? Or is this also for those that did not and got a random night action assigned? (your last remark kinda confirms... but yeah... then your first remark just looks odd :<;)
    To the second... so if I would target someone on night 6, and be part of this group (no feedback required (who even decides this? i ALWAYS require feedback!)), while having been turned insane the night before..... i would not be notified that my action failed, due to me no longer being a normal sane guy?

I wish I had a pie.
    “Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
    Virtuosity98 wrote:
    AlexCheckMate
    Virtuosity98

With regard to the first..... I'll assume you only send it IF the player did send in a night action? Or is this also for those that did not and got a random night action assigned? (your last remark kinda confirms... but yeah... then your first remark just looks odd :<;)
    To the second... so if I would target someone on night 6, and be part of this group (no feedback required (who even decides this? i ALWAYS require feedback!)), while having been turned insane the night before..... i would not be notified that my action failed, due to me no longer being a normal sane guy?

I wish I had a pie.

For those players with night actions that require information from the mod (I tell inspectors the faction of a player, I tell trackers who a player visited/was visited by), I tell them the action failed. Otherwise they would just say "hey I inspected/tracked PlayerX last night, give me the result!!".

But for players with actions that don't require information from the mod, I say nothing, because receiving feedback is not a necessary and inherent part of the action.

Therefore, players with non-feedback actions have to work out in other ways if their action is failing or not (more tricky, I know).
    Day Actions:

AlexCheckMate wrote:
    I guess there's still stuff that isn't really answered....

There's roles that target a certain player to then get certain info back. There's roles that influence actions from other players. All actions get carried out simultaneously? (Except convert/kill)

So if I were to target A and B targets me to switch my A to C........ who do I target? oO and if someone was to check who i targetted... would they see B or C?
    And if my thing is a 'non feedback thing' - do i get told i succceeded...... i would say i semi did? i succeeded to carry out my action..... but on someone else?

Bananapie would be best.

― Albert Einstein
    Virtuosity98 wrote:
    I said simultaneously for simplicity...

More accurately:
    1. Protect a player from all night actions (assuming there is a protector)
    2. Switch two players (assuming there is a switcher)
    3. All other actions
    4. INSANE actions
    Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
    LYNCH VOTES:
    1. Muzthebus - No Lynch
    2. Hoodlum - Anaxagore
    3. Kyla - [RANDOM]
    4. Elysium5 - No Lynch
    5. Sygmassacre - [RANDOM]
    6. Jimi - [RANDOM]
    7. Anaxagore - [RANDOM]
    8. AlexCheckMate - BigBrain94
    9. Mayba - [RANDOM]

N.B.
    Day Actions:

Jimi wrote:
    No Lynch

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
    Virtuosity98 wrote:
    One hour to vote on who to lynch (countdown).

LYNCH VOTES:
    1. Muzthebus - No Lynch
    2. Hoodlum - Anaxagore
    3. Kyla - [RANDOM]
    4. Elysium5 - No Lynch
    5. Sygmassacre - Anaxagore
    6. Jimi - No Lynch
    7. Anaxagore - No Lynch
    8. AlexCheckMate - BigBrain94
    9. Mayba - [RANDOM]

N.B.
    Day Actions: