Atlanteans vs IA Mafia game
  • 249 posts
  • Page 6 of 17
elysium5 wrote:
I agree with Virt on this so I will back it up with a

#LYNCH GOLDY

P.S. Does anyone else find it suspicious that the vote went from a single Vote against either Muz or Hood would have had them lynched and suddenly it became a bunch of no lynch votes to keep them safe? Working together as mafia maybe by pointing fingers at each other but not really calling each other out?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Oh man, that's awful news. Maybe we should lynch him then? Otherwise we could lose two townies :O
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Guys we have like 8 mins
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Muzthebus wrote:
dang yeah. mayby we can buy goldy 1more day to find out who he really is, are we unlynching goldy then?
Hoodlum wrote:
rather not lynch a town player when i think i know his exact role. that's what the sacrifice is for.
we need more information. we could also get lucky with goldy being mafia, whereas we know doja is town,,well at least i am convinced he is
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Virtuosity98 wrote:
#UNLYNCH GOLDY

#LYNCH KOE_DOJA
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Ahhhhh so much chaos lol
Day Actions:

Kyla wrote:
Doja will likely be Mod killed right, if they don't want to play.

Might be a waste of vote
Virtuosity98 wrote:
It's a draw. 12 more hours to make sense of this?
Day Actions:

elysium5 wrote:
Did you just say you are buying Doja Lunch, Muz?

#UNLYNCH GOLDY

#LYNCH KOE_DOJA
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."