Atlanteans vs IA Mafia game
  • 249 posts
  • Page 10 of 17
Hoodlum wrote:
there clear choice here is to lynch Kordalinge, or muzthebus. big mistakes from both, and looking for other mistakes in the meanwhile. i feel that's a mistake by Goldy due to his absence in the night phase (page profile) and he claims today that he inspected me. anyone else spot that he was last active since the 5th, when day 1 results were in? he would of had to make his selection to investigate me during the day phase, or outside of d12. it's just a bit fishy to give muz a lifeline, and a poor one in my opinion from what i just mentioned,
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
elysium5 wrote:
I also saw that Goldy was not active at the time.

BTW, welcome to D12 Goldy and Kordalinge!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
I wish there was a little more activity...
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Muzthebus wrote:
dang u hardcore hood. checking up on dates and times and what not:)

i will take back my vote on u since u finaly off my back.
and i prefere not to sent out townies;)

#unlynchhood

#lynchkordalinger
paulcha wrote:
Hey everyone, sorry for not being very active here, being in France too, and working.. the deadline is not the best for me since it is in full day, I usally just check the game at home or like now, in my lunch pause.
Ayway, to react a bit to all that have been said. Hoodlum stated the posibilities that could have made Goldy not find him.
I have to precice too, that I know Anaxagore and goldy too. Since it is its first game, I have to argument that I dont see him personnaly as liar, neither as makeing mistkakse by saing something stupid. Which makes me want to believe him, but ovioulsy this is outside of the game, so no logic in that. To me there are 2 possibilities - either goldy is lying and tring to get hoodlum lynched, why ? does he investigated the second nigth too and migth have found out that hoodlum visited someone and migth be therefore IA or psycopat or trying to protect is role and divert attention on someone that everyone is not trusting riggth away. That seems likely since he only reacted when they were lynch on him, but it could also just to protect himself, since he migth really be what he is saying;. Hard to knwo so far.
But Idlike to point out that here it was not mentioned that for the first nigth, the fact there was only one dead my also be that one killer was distracted or one target transported with someone with an ability to not be killed (cleaopatra if healed himself).
But there is another possibility among all the other already liste, that the one kill was a psycopath kill and that the mafia kill was directed at the psycopath who have to be shot twice.. But then why would tha psycopath still be alived, maybee mafiae target.

So all that to say, I dont knwo what to think about the hoodlum / goldy situation, but I agree at least with hoodlum that for now, with what we know, Kordalinge mostly and muzz the bus as well, seems like the most suspicious to me.
 What are the votes for now ?
Je suis arrivé comme un roi, je repars comme une légende.
Kordalinge wrote:
Well the way you present it, it’s true that i made a mistake formulating things that way, but can you prove that i didn’t lie to you at that moment?
I mean i got no reasons to trust anybody so far, so there are even less reasons for me to give any truth.

Kordalinge wrote:
Anyway, it feels like my chances of convincing you guys are pretty low...
That’s just too bad.
So I’ll just say one thing, it was a pleasure playing with you all.
paulcha wrote:
I Guess you could have lied, but why ?
There are only 3 possibilities :
1) You are atleantean and you lied to virtuosity because you think he is mafia/psyco
2) You are mafia or psycho and lied about a fake role, were you made a mistake.
3) You are mafia and the investigator for the mafia, the merovingian and didnt changed the info you reaveled -> The Merovingian: investigate someone's role at night, executes team kill if The Architect is dead.

The 2 and 3rd seems much more logical too me than the other ones, moreover since you've never played before ,and you simply made a mistake

#Lynch Kordalinge
Je suis arrivé comme un roi, je repars comme une légende.
Anaxagore wrote:
Kordalinge is lynched. He was The Merovingian, an IA hidden under the fake identity of Shâh Jahân.

Still in game: 6 Atlanteans - 1 IA - 1 Psychopath 

Will the Architect and Patrick Bateman try to kill each other? or work together to eliminate embarrassing witnesses?

It's NIGHT 3
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Ok guys, we got this :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Oh and Kordalinge - WELL PLAYED. You had me trusting you and feeding you info for a good while. If it wasn't for that inspection result you sent me you would have played me until the end. Was fun having you in the game!
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

elysium5 wrote:
Not a lot of open forum discussion going on...:(
elysium5 wrote:
Hello to you, too!