Atlanteans vs IA Mafia game
  • 249 posts
  • Page 11 of 17
paulcha wrote:
Hey all,
I have a question. If MuztheBus was realy the psycopath as you sugest Hoodlum, since you were acusing him and seems pretty certain of it, why would you publicaly do it, when the psyco is in fact the only person who can kill you at nigth if your caligula role is real?
Seems to me its not the safest way to survive. Except if of course, as you argumented for the 1st nigth, you want to be jail everynigth, but that would be waisting it on someone that already have a form of immunity, isnt it?
Je suis arrivé comme un roi, je repars comme une légende.
Hoodlum wrote:
yeah, that's why i wished he was lynched. but it seems muz has miraculously convinced v98 that he is town
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
up till the point of accusing muz, i was playing friendly with him. if you were involved in any chats in this game, private ones, you would be convinced too that muz is lieing but your not really that involved. your just playing catch up. i'm not gonna win anyones persuasion these days. i thought virt98 was onboard, he pointed out the mistake initially, and then muz was continuing to bumble with me. he made a double up role, of koe_doja's role. he cant seem to figure out if he was saloman saladin or Nobochadneasuserrr.
so now im vulnerable as you say. im glad you pointed out that the serial killer can kill me while im on alert. now he might have noticed it too
Muzthebus wrote:
i am Nabuchodonosor II: chooses one dead player and use their night action

ihave proven this to v98.

unfourtunatly my action didnt show anything of true evidence then some1 was moving us around...

as hood know i tried spying on him the second night, but some1 switched around on me so i ended up investigating my self..

todays action i used on healing v98 since he felt vulnarble...

i could have used in on myself, but i rather the town wins then i win by myself...

the only times i lyched hood is when he wanted me lynched, that is pure survival/ defense mechanism from my side i woul argue..
paulcha wrote:
I'm pretty sure he didnt waited for me or you to confirm that, since it is written in the description of you role, and you were the first to claim to have a role, so no one being familiar with them, i guess everyone checked, serial killer included.
Muzthebus wrote:
plus my english isnt always great, normally i dont have big issues but i prefere to speak english then write it.
some days i make alot of mistake some days few mistakes..
also because its my first game he cant know how i would play it.

in case i do die u guys know now..
Hoodlum wrote:
well, virtuosity98 missed it. i had to remind him and V98 is supposedly paying attention
Hoodlum wrote:
and muz. u just said another mistake. you bandwagoned kyla and voted me day 1.
Hoodlum wrote:
Muzthebus
for lack of info and experience i vote for hood to be lynch:P

gn and ill catch u all tomorrow.

Muzthebus wrote:
thats true, and i just made another mistake..
as u properbly notced by now...
Muzthebus wrote:
lol. and hood ny1 who knows about u and played their first game would vote for u:P
paulcha wrote:
I'm pretty sure he didnt waited for me or you to confirm that, since it is written in the description of you role, and you were the first to claim to have a role, so no one being familiar with them, i guess everyone checked, serial killer included.

That was for hoodlum yes.
But now I have to say, I a m balancing on his side ather than yours
Anaxagore wrote:
CheekyTeeky was found dead. She was Moctezuma II, an Atlantean.

Still in the game:
5 Atlanteans - 1 IA - 1 Psychopath

It’s DAY 4