Atlanteans vs IA Mafia game
  • 249 posts
  • Page 9 of 17
Hoodlum wrote:
Lynch muzthebus

sorry bro, your making too many mistakes. but played well up to this point. i thought i might be able to figure out your other mafia buddies, but i think you must be the psychopath because mayba should have guided you to just use your fake role given.
i'm a bit tired to, explain everything.. 4.15am, now. the psychopath has to be lynched. he cant die at night unless shot twice..
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Muzthebus wrote:
this is truly funny to me since hood is my closes friend in this game.
alot of intel he got from me.
and now with the back stabbing!

i am sure he isnt caligular, wich he claims to be....

lets just say that i got some interresting info from admin about last nights action.

any true townies want to make sure this mafia hoodlum dont gets his way pls write me.

Goldy wrote:
Ok,

Hi everybody, I'm Goldy, from France. I am a researcher and know Anaxagore IRL.
It's my first mafia game online, even though Mafia is a popular parlour game in France.

I hardly ever bluff and I never ever cheat (for those who know the quote ;-) ).

My role is Ivar Ragnarsson and I followed Hoodlum (who claims to be Caligula) on the first night. That was a risky bet, but I'm still alive and received this answer : "You couldn't find Hoodlum last night". As Caligula isn't supposed to be able to leave his/her home, it means that either I was distracted (1 chance out 9 from what I understood), either Caligula is a fake role.

On the second night, I checked Muzthebus, and got this message : "Muzthebus was visited by Kyla"
Hoodlum wrote:
hi Goldy. i live on the gold coast australia. it's good to see some activity from you. the role you've given is an important one that anax has given to a new player. you took a risk investigating me, and i took a risk not being on alert. people are playing risky on this site :). or mafia, or both. welcome to the site.
here is where i see some flaws. i look for them. you were absent for the first night shift, like kyla was. so did you give your action to anaxagore outside of the site? i pay attention to peoples profile pages. it shows activity (last online). kyla was also absent the night phase. we know kyla is atlantean now. we know that one of the possibilites that there was only one kill, on night 1 was because a killer was absent. i voted to lynch kyla for that reason. there are other possibilities for the 1 death too though as virtuosity98 explains.
if you really did take the risk to track me knowing that i could go on alert, if you understood the risk and the Caligula role, you would have seen another person who visited me.
here's my explanation and some have already heard it. i didn't go on alert. i found someone who was the jailer and since it was night 1, the jailer wouldn't have many clues yet like anyone else. people usually come to me for information cause they know i'd be getting it, and the jailer claimer was one. that's a leap of faith to trust hoodlum right away, but it happens, and i do that too depending on my role. I asked that if he/she didn't have any other good options, then he/she can jail me. i could have gone on alert and accidentally killed a few people, especially with my reputation in this game, that's very likely and chaotic for town. so it was a good opportunity to be jailed instead. i was successfully jailed and protected i believe, and i found a strong ally in the game and put the jailer claim on my ally list. i might not have been targetted to be killed, but the killer could still have been absent.
you could be supporting muz here by speaking up and giving him excuses, that could sway me to think muz is mafia rather than psychopath, and there are two new players in mafia and the reason for the mistakes being made by muz, who should of just shared his fake role he was given rather than getting a double up. but then i go back in see how muz voted, and he voted to lynch Goldy. so now im confused. the confusion is whether muz is the psychopath or the mafia Merovingian. it explains why muz knows some roles.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Hood, you're saying Goldy could be mafia because he was absent on N1 when there was only one kill. How do you explain N2 when two people died, yet Goldy was still absent? Also the wording of Ivar Ragnarsson is ambiguous: "tracks who someone visits, or is visited by at night". That could mean Ragnarsson tracks who a person visits and who visits him, or it could mean Ragnarsson tracks EITHER who a person visits OR who a person is visited by. Make sense? If the latter is true, then he could well have tracked who you visited - no-one. Another theory is that since you were in jail, you could not even be found so tracking was impossible. Tbh that's a more plausible theory.

Not trying to take sides, just presenting the possibilities as usual :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Hey Kordalinge, the pretence is over - I've known you are mafia for a while now, but it's time for me to come out of the shadows and expose you.

You are Shâh Jahân, or so you have claimed to everyone. Shâh Jahân - "investigates the faction of someone. The result is for one investigator always true, always false for another one, and always random for the last one"
In our little chat, you've been sending me inspections that don't match your role. You've been sending inspections that show the role of someone - a very different thing entirely, not a question of allegiance but of powers.

Here is the evidence:
V98 chats with kordalinge (click to show)

Clearly you are either making up a fictitious inspection, or showing me the merovingian's inspection result.

Caught. Exposed. And lynch voted.

#LYNCH KORDALINGE
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Oops, that would have been way cooler if I'd not messed up the evidence spoiler lol :S

Here is the evidence:
V98 chats with kordalinge (click to show)
Day Actions:

elysium5 wrote:
I can't argue with that logic, Virt.

#LYNCH KORDALINGE
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Hoodlum wrote:
Virtuosity98
Hood, you're saying Goldy could be mafia because he was absent on N1 when there was only one kill. How do you explain N2 when two people died, yet Goldy was still absent? Also the wording of Ivar Ragnarsson is ambiguous: "tracks who someone visits, or is visited by at night". That could mean Ragnarsson tracks who a person visits and who visits him, or it could mean Ragnarsson tracks EITHER who a person visits OR who a person is visited by. Make sense? If the latter is true, then he could well have tracked who you visited - no-one. Another theory is that since you were in jail, you could not even be found so tracking was impossible. Tbh that's a more plausible theory.

Not trying to take sides, just presenting the possibilities as usual :)

i was on alert n2. that's an explanation. i didn't get any notification, dunno if i do. if there is more than 2 deaths, then i'd kind of know lol. mayba told you he doesn't trust me, he don't want to play with hoody if im town, could of taken a gamble and used his role on me. anyone that tried their action on me would be dead.
Hoodlum wrote:
the flaw i see in goldys message, is that he said he investigated me n1. his profile showed last active for days when i looked to see who was absent when there was one kill. i'm baffled ho could of made a night phase choice, therefore i asked if there was one outside of d12.
elysium5 wrote:
Hoodlum
the flaw i see in goldys message, is that he said he investigated me n1. his profile showed last active for days when i looked to see who was absent when there was one kill. i'm baffled ho could of made a night phase choice, therefore i asked if there was one outside of d12.

Good question.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."