Atlanteans vs IA Mafia game
  • 249 posts
  • Page 17 of 17
elysium5 wrote:
Thanks, Anax! Great game, everybody.

Muz, I was so perplexed my first game, it took about half the game before I knew what the hell I was doing. From there, I played 'newbie' and sucked in a few people on my next couple. I don't get away with that anymore:( You did really well.

I especially want to thank Virt. Normally I get super involved with active players and have the same bazillion messages you had to deal with but this time, I knew almost immediately you were town so I could trust you and you were already putting in the leg work so I gave you any info I had, supported your maneuverings and helped where I could but you definitely deserved the MVP for doing all the heavy lifting while I sat back with a bag of potato chips and a glass of whiskey and watched your untiring laboriousness and how you made it possible for town to win.

Good job, everyone, and remember my advice; even when you trust Hoody, don't trust Hoody;)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Kyla wrote:
Was fun everyone. Welcome new players, hope to see you again!
paulcha wrote:
Thanks Guys , thnaks Anaxagore ! great game.

Well palyed virtuosity, I tried but your choices were always the good ones, as for the other survivors !

And Hoodlum, too bad we didnt discovered one an other before, but it was fun trying to reverse the situation;

Good Game All ! Thanks
Je suis arrivé comme un roi, je repars comme une légende.
Hoodlum wrote:
it was fun paulcha, had hoped you killed muz and still hoping for goldy to log on. i would of kept my word and not killed you at night if it came down to us two. 1v1 finale would have been epic :)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Anaxagore wrote:
If Paul had shot muzthebus it would have been a real mess.

To sum up the next day, we would have had elysium, virtuosity, hoodlum and paulcha remaining. Elysium and Virt would probably have voted Hood.
On the other hand, Paul knew that by voting Hood he would get shot next night and loose so would have had to vote like Hood.

Possibility 1) They vote against Ely. Duel Elysium-Hoodlum.
A) If Elysium win => Atlanteans win
B) If Hoodlum wins => Hoodlum shoots virtuosity or Paulcha during the night (probably more paulcha hoping paul shoots virtuosity). We either get a Hoodlum win or a dual Hoodlum vs Virt or Paulcha. More probably a Hoodlum win so I think Paulcha would have pushed Hoodlum toward possibility 2.

Possibility 2) They vote against Goldy. Goldy is inactive, and loose the duel. The next night. Elysium, Hoodlum, and Paulcha can shoot.
A) Either Paulcha and Elysium agree to shoot Hooldum together. But Paulcha would only have done this if he knew Hoodlum was not shooting him.
B) Paulcha shoot elysium and convince elysium to shoot Hood. Duel Paulcha vs Hoodlum
C) Paulcha convince Hood to shoot elyisum and elysium to shoot Hood, and shoots Hood. Duel paulcha virtuosity.
D) If Paulcha and Hoodlum agree to shoot the two townies, elysium kills paulcha and Hoodlum wins.
... that's a mess

Possibility 3) All players knowing possibility 2 is a big mess and agree to each vote for a different person, leading to a 4 players risk finale (that's what i secretly hoped for haha)
Elysium and Virtuosity would have ally while Hoodlum and Paulcha probably too but staying always parano.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Anaxagore
If Paul had shot muzthebus it would have been a real mess.

To sum up the next day, we would have had elysium, virtuosity, hoodlum and paulcha remaining. Elysium and Virt would probably have voted Hood.
On the other hand, Paul knew that by voting Hood he would get shot next night and loose so would have had to vote like Hood.

Possibility 1) They vote against Ely. Duel Elysium-Hoodlum.
A) If Elysium win => Atlanteans win
B) If Hoodlum wins => Hoodlum shoots virtuosity or Paulcha during the night (probably more paulcha hoping paul shoots virtuosity). We either get a Hoodlum win or a dual Hoodlum vs Virt or Paulcha. More probably a Hoodlum win so I think Paulcha would have pushed Hoodlum toward possibility 2.

Possibility 2) They vote against Goldy. Goldy is inactive, and loose the duel. The next night. Elysium, Hoodlum, and Paulcha can shoot.
A) Either Paulcha and Elysium agree to shoot Hooldum together. But Paulcha would only have done this if he knew Hoodlum was not shooting him.
B) Paulcha shoot elysium and convince elysium to shoot Hood. Duel Paulcha vs Hoodlum
C) Paulcha convince Hood to shoot elyisum and elysium to shoot Hood, and shoots Hood. Duel paulcha virtuosity.
D) If Paulcha and Hoodlum agree to shoot the two townies, elysium kills paulcha and Hoodlum wins.
... that's a mess

Possibility 3) All players knowing possibility 2 is a big mess and agree to each vote for a different person, leading to a 4 players risk finale (that's what i secretly hoped for haha)
Elysium and Virtuosity would have ally while Hoodlum and Paulcha probably too but staying always parano.

lol
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
How do we unsticky this thread?
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

elysium5 wrote:
Unsticky'd
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."