Atlanteans vs IA Mafia game
  • 249 posts
  • Page 16 of 17
Anaxagore wrote:
Speeding up a bit..
Hoodlum is lynched, he was... Patrick Bateman, the Psychopath.

Still in game: 4 Atlanteans - 1 IA

It's NIGHT 5
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Well played Hoodlum. You were incredible - in that fateful N3 you pulled off an unbelievably convincing argument that could have derailed everything. gg :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Anaxagore wrote:
RESULT:
Spoiler (click to show)

ALL ROLES:
Spoiler (click to show)

BIG MOMENTS OF THE GAME:
Spoiler (click to show)
Anaxagore wrote:
AWARD OF THE BEST PLAYER (MVP)
Spoiler (click to show)

Anyway, that was really fun to organise.

Anyone ready to set up the next one? I wanna play :)

Hoodlum wrote:
Well done Atlanteans!!

It was fun. Thank you for the game Anaxgore, very cool.

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Cheers Anaxagore that was a truly amazing game!

Another key moment was Hood showing me muz's inspection - was the first time I considered muz could be town despite his triple identity claim.

Also, I don't think vicious played badly at all - I hadn't reached out to her enough and so obviously she would have trusted Hoodlum more than me. Everyone played very well on the whole. gg
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Muzthebus wrote:
This was so fun to play guys!
seriusly didnt expect anything like that, fun and intense.
and i agree with v98 being mvp, without him we properbly would hav lost...

As i would love to join any other game like this again, i would also like to learn from my mistakes. being my first game i have little understanding of what i did wrong. pls tell me how i can play it better.

Anaxagore TYVM for hosting a great game, and helping me along the. and every else being helpfull aswell. it can get pretty confusing with the roles and what exactly they can and cant do.

i cant wait to have played this alot so i can host a game myself 1 day!

Truly the most fun i have had in a long time thank u all!
Hoodlum wrote:
@muzthebus

you didn't do nothing wrong in my opinion, you won! your night actions were awesome. i think you learned a lot in your first game from some of the slip ups that virt saw which made you look mafia, and something that mafia/psychopath could pounce on. was a good game for you,
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Virtuosity98 wrote:
@muzthebus you played very well! I mean that!

If you really want to know, the big mistake that you made imo was here:
Spoiler (click to show)

Your claim to be Salomon was a lie. Which is fine, as long as you understand the consequences. I already knew Vicious had claimed to be Salomon. When two players claim the same role, 95% of the time one of them is mafia. So it heaped suspicion on you when you claimed Salomon.

Then when I challenged you, you said you meant to write Saladin. Now this was undoubtedly a mistake, since Saladin had already died before you claimed that. So the natural conclusion was that you were mafia.

Funnily enough, it took a revelation from Hoodlum (your biggest nemesis throughout the game) to make me realise that your nabuchodonosor role was real and that you were a town. But honestly with your first two claims I almost lynched you.

Make sense? :)
Day Actions:

Muzthebus wrote:
Makes perfect sense..

i didnt even realise i claimed to be a dead guy:P

thx for the feedback... really usefull..

Muzthebus wrote:
and thx v98. i tried got to excited most the time so i didnt know what to do.

i think after day 3-4 i started trusting u, and lead on hood. i felt that it made sense what u told me and so on, ut u could just as easyli have been a mafia.
that constant unsertanty with who to trust and not trust was intense and thrilling:)

Muzthebus wrote:
hosting such a game most also be very fun eventho u not really part of the game!