10. paulcha
11. Kordalinge
12. Vicious
13. Goldy

You will receive your role by PM shortly

Here is the final list of roles:

ATLANTEANS
Spoiler (click to show)

Four of the above are fake roles without power, given to the IA and Patrick Bateman to hide.

PSYCHOPATH
Spoiler (click to show)

IA
Spoiler (click to show)

In case of a bug, here is the priority of action:
Nero’s defense kill > hypnotize > transport > distract > jail > kill.
Exemple 1. If A hypnotizes B with target C and B distracts A then B distracts C.
Example 2. If A distracts B and B jails A then B is distracted and A is not jailed.
Ask me in case you have a doubt.

The last faction standing is the winner! If you play Mafia for the first time, think twice before trusting someone.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

IT'S DAY ONE The nights falls in 24 hour. Good luck
Anaxagore wrote:
Last thing: Include me in every chat you have

(PS: It's Caligula's defense kill, not Nero)
Hoodlum wrote:
ok. anyone got theories? which are the fake roles.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
these two

Nabuchodonosor II: selects one dead player and uses their night action on someone
Qin Shi Huang: can kill at night but suicides if it's his own faction

sound like two fake ones

Hoodlum wrote:
In case of a bug, here is the priority of action:
Nero’s defense kill > hypnotize > transport > distract > jail > kill.
Exemple 1. If A hypnotizes B with target C and B distracts A then B distracts C.
Example 2. If A distracts B and B jails A then B is distracted and A is not jailed.
Ask me in case you have a doubt.

Last thing: Include me in every chat you have

(PS: It's Caligula's defense kill, not Nero)

this formula suggests that Mansa Moussa, (hypnotizer) Hannibal (Transporter) Moctezuma II (jailer) Salomon (distrator) and Caligula (defense kill) are actual atlantean roles.

Hoodlum wrote:
before i go to bed zzzzz

here are my thoughts. '
there are 2 investigators, i have heard two claims so far for those roles.

i reckon one of the 3 investigator roles are fake which one though? one of the AI has a investigative role, so it can match up as an excuse for visiting someone.

---

as for the Psychopath, Patrick Bateman: can't be killed at night (except if attacked twice), kills someone at night, receives the Merovingian (his friend) investigation results

Qin Shi Huang: can kill at night but suicides if it's his own faction 

Whoever claims Qin Shi, sounds like another match up role to the psychopath, it will give a fake explanation for a kill or his death (except if attacked twice).

goodnight.
elysium5 wrote:
Lynch dough_boy
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Virtuosity98 wrote:
elysium5
Lynch dough_boy
Hoodlum
Lynch dough_boy
Lol I was genuinely about to write a huge spiel about how we shouldn't lynch randomly without information or at least justifying ourselves...

... then I realised ^^
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

paulcha wrote:
Hi all

#No Lynch

@Anaxagore - The official deadline everyday is at what time ? 14:20 UTC +0 ? being in UTC + 1 is a bit confusing.
Je suis arrivé comme un roi, je repars comme une légende.
Anaxagore wrote:
The deadline is 14h20 UTC so it’s 15h20 CET. Any vote posted later will not be taken into account.

NO LYNCH (dough boy isn’t playing)

It’s NIGHT 1.
You have 24 hours to send me your actions.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Hey, any progress on working things out? I'm struggling to understand how the town can make any progress. Obviously mafia will just wait for everyone to claim and then claim the last few roles to blend in.... But if town doesn't claim then how can we make progress? Inspections are too random at this point in time and with hypnotisms, transports, distractions and jails how will we even know of inspection results are reliable?
The key player right now has to be Ivar Ragnarsson: tracks who someone visits, or is visited by at night.
His conclusions are the most reliable and useful at this point.

So is this way of thinking right? Anyone agree or disagree with me?
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).