Atlanteans vs IA Mafia game
  • 249 posts
  • Page 5 of 17
Hoodlum wrote:
i didnt get notified of being jailed. i didn't use alert so didn;t kill anyone , dont know if anyone tried to use there action on me and failed. you must of got notified something virt? maybe go first..
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I honestly got no notifications from Anax... I would have shared by now if I had one. Maybe people were reluctant to use a blind night action? But still the mafia distracter surely would have done something... But maybe if you're distracted you only get notified if you tried to do an action, so if you did nothing you don't get notified... No idea :/
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

elysium5 wrote:
No notifications here, either.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Anaxagore wrote:
To be a bit more clear about notifications and other questions i get in chats:

>You will know if you are jailed or distracted if you have a night action
>You will not know if you are jailed or distracted if you don't have a night action
>You won't directly know if you get hypnotised or transported
>However you will know if your target was switched
>You don't know if you have been attacked and survived
>You don't know if you successfully healed someone
>A jailed person cannot receive, nor perform any action
>If an inspector dies, I won't say which inspector he was
>inspectors can inspect themselves
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Ok very useful info. One more question:

Anaxagore
>You will not know if you are jailed or distracted if you don't have a night action
And if you have a night action but didn't use it, I assume you don't know if you're jailed or distracted...?

Inspectors being able to inspect themselves is very useful - they can work out which they are in two/three nights
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Anaxagore wrote:
Virtuosity98
And if you have a night action but didn't use it, I assume you don't know if you're jailed or distracted...?

Correct
Virtuosity98 wrote:
90 minutes until day ends. Come on, let's here your opinions everyone!

Doja says he doesn't understand the game. Goldy is inactive. I will probably vote for one of them.
Day Actions:

Anaxagore wrote:
For now the vote is a tie:

1 vote for Hoodlum (Muzthebus)
1 vote for Muzthebus (Hoodlum)
1 vote for No Lynch (Kordalinge)

Please make your vote appear clear, this way: #LYNCH X
Muzthebus wrote:
did anybody have anything on goldy and paulcha?
those are the only pp i havent had any contact with..

as for the lynch me, that would be the biggest mistake since i am properbly the most important townie (power-wise)

elysium5 wrote:
Nothing from either, Muz.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Hoodlum wrote:
unlynch muzthebus

----

no lynch

1 vote for Hoodlum (Muzthebus)
3 vote for No Lynch (Vicious,Kordalinge, Hoodluym)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Muzthebus wrote:
i dont like voting on some1 with no evidence of any sorts.
so i will withdraw my vote on hood, (eventho it doesnt feel right)

#unlycnh hood. (for now) in case of him really being a townie.

because i stand and fight for atlanteans!
Virtuosity98 wrote:
No lynch really helps the mafia guys... I say we go for someone who can't help the atlanteans regardless of their role (Goldy, inactive or doja, doesn't understand the game). It's a safe vote since we don't lose too much even if they happen to be atlanteans.
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
I've decided.

#LYNCH GOLDY

nothing personal, just trying to minimise potential losses
Day Actions:

Muzthebus wrote:
i agree with v98.
i had very litle contact with doja, but he us reluctant to share anything. and doesnt seem to want to play for real.

and goldy have no interaction with any1 as far as i know..

what about paulcha? i wrote him but no replie, any1 who have shared or gotten something out of paulcha?