Atlanteans vs IA Mafia game
  • 249 posts
  • Page 4 of 17
Kyla wrote:
I guess it's fair to start lynch on me since we don't have very much info yet and since I was inactive it's not a huge loss. Still don't like the way Hood said things because seems like he's playing a lil dumb but Hood is always really suspicious so I'll withhold judgement

Not a lot to gather from the form yet, a lot of Virtuosity seeming like that want to solve it, I wouldn't be surprised if mafia have reached out to you to gain your trust and possibly use you as a puppet. Be careful ^^

Edit:
1. Kyla was inactive and missed the opportunity to kill
2. GM_Archiee saved the second kill target
3. Moctezuma II jailed the kill target
4. Moctezuma II jailed the killer
5. Mafia distracts the psychopath
7. Psychopath strategically waits instead of killing (seeing Kyla inactive and wanting to frame them OR some other motive)
9. Both Killers target the same person
10. The killers target ended up being switched to themselves (you wouldn't kill yourself, right? Not sure if this makes sense or can happen, just trying to save a ant)
Kyla wrote:
#Lynch Hood

I'm not sure what to do without info, I don't think Hood is mafia yet but first priority is saving town (me by the way) from death. No one dies if it is even, right?

I hope someone is gathering info out there, please tell me who to lynch lol
Anaxagore wrote:
Kyla
#Lynch Hood
No one dies if it is even, right?

In case of a draw, i will add 12 hours but people can only vote for one of the person included in the draw.

If after 12 hours it is still a draw, then the 2 finalists will play a 2 players risk game cap 20 on the world classic map.
The winner survives ;)
Muzthebus wrote:
for lack of info and experience i vote for hood to be lynch:P

gn and ill catch u all tomorrow.

Kyla wrote:
OK I've asked who I should lynch (I feel like I have to lynch since I have a vote on me)

Suggested people :
Cheeky
Doja
Godly

What do people think? I'm not sold on anyone but my vote will stay on Hood for lack of better option. May switch to Doja as I think he may of joined because he thought it was a risk game. I haven't actually spoken to him tho so not sure
Hoodlum wrote:
virtuosity is quite right about the possibilities but i wanted to vote someone today and if kyla was going to be inactive anyway it was good option. an early lynch mistake is affordable, but i do believe i was saved last night, because i asked to be, (not by archie). and then i will know that that person is definitely atlantean, and an asset. i could still be AI or Psychopath and was prevented from killing. that's still a scenario. but i'll say i am Caligula. i asked the jailer to jail me if they had no other option, otherwise i would of went on alert last night and accidentally killed some town. i imagine i'd be a target for actions night 1.
if..i was saved, then that could also clear kyla for me, at least not being the Psycopath or the AI kill role. she may still be one of the other AI.
doctor is gone. so is that a fluke that a killer got an important town role? or did Archie reveal it? Why kill archiee otherwise? You'd get rid of an experienced player if you are an experienced killer. If i was AI or Psychopath and knew Archie was the doctor, i would of suckered him in (conversed with AI team) and used his action to my benefit. and some of you know that's what i do as a bad guy. Archie wouldn't have been a threat to me in the forums, even though i told him and other new players to not trust me. i like a challenging game.
sooo. here's what i've learned. Muz jumped on board to vote. could be nothing, but we know that's what the bad guys do.
Welcome back Kyla.
unlynch Kyla
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
1. Kyla was inactive and missed the opportunity to kill
2. GM_Archiee saved the second kill target
3. Moctezuma II jailed the kill target
4. Moctezuma II jailed the killer
5. Mafia distracts the psychopath
7. Psychopath strategically waits instead of killing (seeing Kyla inactive and wanting to frame them OR some other motive)
9. Both Killers target the same person
10. The killers target ended up being switched to themselves (you wouldn't kill yourself, right? Not sure if this makes sense or can happen, just trying to save a ant)
Hoodlum wrote:
also when i'm mafia, you will notice i barely lynch vote anyone. i lay low or have made a fake role that my vote doesn't count. that strategy has worked quite well :) - i could be changing it up too.
my strategy this game is, i can be bold, because i am invincible at night with as many alerts as i want. Veteran role is fun for a moderator to put in and i think anaxagore thought it was a good role for me, while the other roles are a lot of chaos. transporters, distractions, 3 weak investigator roles... and my challenge would be my reputation.
i'm an asset as town if i can stay alive in the day. if you are town then i suggest you persuade me to vote with you, i think i'm pretty good lie detector. remember, lynching the bad guys is the only way to kill them. there is a suicider that could kill a bad guy, but that's a gamble early in the game and that could also be a fake role for one of the bad kill roles.
muz get's my vote. reasons, to save me in the count, for his bandwagon, and that he's said goodnight (he's done for the day and probably wont change his vote)

Lynch Muzthebus
Hoodlum wrote:
fun early prediction. based on no facts.

AI
Paulcha
Goldy
Kordalinge

all are friends of anaxagore, play mafia in real life. roles might not be random, that could be a fun thing to do as a host. btw welcome to the site Kordalinge and Goldy, feel free to introduce yourselves in here.

Psychopath
Mayba (cause he/she is likeable and an under the radar type player.

Kyla wrote:
Oooooo I want to try ^^

Mafia:
6. Elysium5
7. Muzthebus
11. Kordalinge

Also based on nothing, just stab in dark (don't panic) ;)
Kordalinge wrote:
Ummm i don’t really know what to think...
I kinda like where your deductions are going but the lack of intel and the means of verifying sources so far makes me want to align with Vicious.
So for now i think i might just no lynch.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Guys I struggle to believe that noone got notified by Anax after being distracted, jailed, hypnotised, approached by Salomon, transported, or targets transported... This information would be soooo useful to the town and really needs to be posted here in the forums.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).