Atlanteans vs IA Mafia game
  • 249 posts
  • Page 14 of 17
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Anaxagore
Something quite unexpected happened today. It’s a tie between Vicious and Muzthebus.

8 hours more to vote for one of the two. If nothing changes, Vicious and Muzthebus will play a Risk game and the winner gets to survive.

WOW. Go on then paulcha, explain everything REALLY CLEARLY to us :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Wait so we can't vote for Hoodlum?

I'M SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW CURSE YOU HOODLUM >:(>:(>:(>:(

lol this is such a great game :')
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Muzthebus wrote:
oh if, Salomon: visits someone at night and offers to sell him weapons, drug to distract or drug to heal in exchange of 3 votes or the opposite if you have something to sell is in play, that could be it...?

also how can any1 have something to sell? i dont see any characters with stuff??
Anaxagore wrote:
paulcha
Told you.

#LYNCH MUZTHEBUS

No need to relynch if you already vote for Vicious of Muzthebus

Count:
Vicious: 3 (?)
Muzthebus: 3 (Hoodlum, Vicious, Paulcha)

Remaining players to vote:
-Virtuosity98
-Elysium5
-Muzthebus
-Goldy
Muzthebus wrote:
ok pls bear with me, but i am confused where did hoods vote go?
pls tell me.

does salomon have 3 votes? and he can change votes.. ?

idk i am lost, would like to understand whats going on...
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Salomon: visits someone at night and offers to sell him weapons, drug to distract or drug to heal in exchange of 3 votes or the opposite if you have something to sell

I'm also very confused. But let me see if I can piece things together.
The role PM is worded very poorly. "in exchange of three votes" could be interpreted in many ways:
1. the buyer's lynch vote is worth -3
2. the buyer automatically gets three votes on him
3. salomon gets three lynch votes off him
4. salomon's lynch vote is worth +3
5. a combination of 2. and 3.

What we saw was that 3 votes for Hoodlum were removed, and 3 votes for Vicious were added. So that implies that the buying of a weapon puts 3 extra lynch votes on the buyer and removes three lynch votes from the seller. So why oh why would Vicious endanger herself by taking the weapon? Also, does that mean Vicious can now nightkill?

So many questions. Anax, this ambiguity may have cost us the game. It certainly needs a public explanation right now.
Day Actions:

Anaxagore wrote:
Sorry guys. Once it happened I knew this part of Salomon's role descrption would disturb most of you but i just couldn't say anything publicly without endangering some players.

So here it goes:
Let's say Salomon is A and the buyer is B.
If A visits B then B gets to choose in between doing nothing or buying an item in exchange of 3 votes.
If B accepts the deal, A gets to start the day with - 3 votes on him, and B with 3 votes on him at the beginig of the day, plus an item usable one night.

If B has an item to sell, he can also offers A to accept another deal. If A accepts, A gets the item usa le one night and 3 votes on him, while B starts the day with - 3 votes on him.

I am not gona be more specific but you guys will get what hapenned.
Anaxagore wrote:
If a deal is made, the item sold (paid by 3 votes) is usable once at night.
If the seller sold an item he receives every night, he will not be able to use that item the next night after the deal was made.
Hoodlum wrote:
so does that mean i get my alert gun back after the next night?
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum is online.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Alright, thanks for the explanation. I understand you couldn't clear this up earlier because it would have proven Vicious as a townie and endangered the mafia and psychopath.
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
@hoodlum: Alert is clearly not a gun.
:|
@town: this guy is the most blatant liar there is. And he slipped the net. I can't even......
Day Actions: