Atlanteans vs IA Mafia game
  • 249 posts
  • Page 12 of 17
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Only 1 kill? Very interesting.

Possibilites:
Goldy was meant to kill someone but was inactive.
Someone tried to kill me but I was saved by Muz.
Someone tried to kill Ely but he was in Jail.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Hoodlum wrote:
muz killed cheeky when you convinced her to let muz out of jail. dont forget that possibility
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Definitely a possibility, but where then did the second kill go? I was just trying to explain why there could have only been 1 kill
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
#LYNCH HOODLUM

Spoiler (click to show)

I inspected myself during N1 and N2. Both times the answer came back truthfully. Doja's inspection came back false when muz used his ability.
Hoodlum claimed to be on alert. I survived. Proves I'm the truthful inspector. Proves he's mafia or psychopath.
Day Actions:

Hoodlum wrote:
it doesnt disprove that you have the truthful role, only you are convinced of your own faction, and you forgot about the random role. there are 3 investigative roles. true, false and random
paulcha wrote:
I cant argue with Virtuosity's logic. only depends if random is purely random like a throw of dice t so it means it could actually be for exmple 5 results of the same and the 6th someting else. But I dont think Anaxagore meant that, it is more probably 1 out of 2, it would be cheated otherwise.
 There is just something which bother me, it is the punctation :
10 Jan 2019, 14:23
« Hoodlum is not in your faction »

I dont have " " on my nigth reports, neither did Kordalinge when he made a mistkae and sent you his rsult in plain, from what you have copied of your conversations.

Do any of you already have had theese " " ? if yes then nothing to say at all against the lynch against hooldum - if not, then i dont know what to think
Je suis arrivé comme un roi, je repars comme une légende.
Hoodlum wrote:
random = false, false  or  true true  or false, true.
Muzthebus wrote:
@paulcha idk if this will help. this is one of mine from anaxagore..

Anaxagore said:
08 Jan 2019, 15:20
Something happened and you ended up investigating yourself. The result is « Muthebus is not in your faction »..
paulcha wrote:
OK, There is no doubt, Hoodlum is not caligula if what says virtuosity is rigth,since he will be dead, which confirms the initial arguemnt bu goldy who would have visited him. And Anaxagore confirmed to me the punctuation doesnt matter, it could be one or the other, so, I think we can all says virtuosity is town, and knwo he si te true investigator, execpt about the random possibility, but anyaway hoodlum is not what he says he is so lets find out :
#LYNCH HOODLUM

Je suis arrivé comme un roi, je repars comme une légende.
Hoodlum wrote:
going on alert is an option to bluff with. there are no kills because i didnt go on alert. there is one kill, and an absent player again. did i go on alert? i told v98 that i was, but i begged him pretty much not to, he would die and all his hard work and not getting to the end alive. he will admit that. i decided not to. i took the gamble instead, and the cruel twist, instead of it proving that i am town, it's showing that i am not the same faction as virt. i know that he has the random investigation. when i show up as atlantean, youve got to use the suicider and lynch goldy.
Hoodlum wrote:
why aren't there two kills? why would i kill cheeky? cheeky was my strongest ally in the game.
Hoodlum wrote:
i asked cheeky to jail me night 1. i didnt die. n3 i asked cheeky to jail muz so we can lynch him and prevent a kill. cheeky get's persuaded by virt to instead jail someone else. and now cheeky is dead. is it true that you persuaded cheeky to jail someone else virt? i know it is. she told me. any of the killers would want cheeky dead.
elysium5 wrote:
#LYNCH HOODLUM
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.