The Game
  • 324 posts
  • Page 22 of 22
Hoodlum wrote:
mvp to anaxagore.
He put in a lot of effort, throughout, and especially end game for his faction. He didn't have too much luck with his investigations, where other town players got really lucky the first few nights.
Dough is typically challenged in games. He usually gets targeted with night actions.. Jailed, transported, controlled lol.

Loose got unlucky when biting dough, but mafia, probably shouldn't have killed off the vampire so early. I thought it was a missed opportunity where they could maybe manipulate a new player after they knew (consigliere),, and give Anaxagore more 'suspicious' inspects as new coven were converted. But i get the frustration of dough, being jailed, and figuring out a way to get town cred.

The unknown roles of the retributionist was where I could re-balance the game if the Vampire died early. Which did happen. The first revived role was always going to be town, and the second, was either town/mafia/coven aligned depending on game stage.

Yeah, mada, i said they were going to be Uknown town roles, and they were town roles according to role description. :D

Vamp died early with only 1 convert. If there wasn't a minimum of 2 converts, then one of the converts was to be the new alpha vampire, to bite/convert players as well as keep their initial actions.

Kyla didn't seem thrilled, so I then decided to scrap and that I would let her try and get re-converted back to town like she seemed to want, and then use second revived role to be mafia or town aligned. Making it Town/Mafia game. Dough being targeted and stuck in jail with a strong jailer role, made my mind up about that too.

A challenge in the end. with some hope from dough/skarni tactics.

I wanna play now..
who's hosting?

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
MarcESK wrote:
Anaxagore really deserves the MVP!
And thanks for hosting, great game Hoodlum
Spoiler (click to show)
dough_boy wrote:
I don't get an honorable mention? :)

I had Anax/MarcESK being killed earlier but Skarni wanted to take you to the end. Just needed one of you two lynched and it was game over...

Had we had any kills the first two nights mafia would likely have won as well. I suggested to hood that in the future when randomly assigning just 3 mafia roles. Then let those 3 decide who should be what role. I never would have been the Godfather as I am always targeted early on, etc.

But as mentioned previously this was never supposed to be a Mafia game...it should have been a Coven/Town game. With it being 12-4 and 100% distinct roles theoretically the first 4 lynches could/should have been mafia/vampire. Assuming the vampire lasted and got 4 converts and mafia was able to get 3 kills there would have been 5 town to 4 coven. If Ely is still alive just have to no lynch for at worst case 9 days and town wins.

If mafia can't kill as many and vampire can't convert as many it is even more in favor of town winning.
Madagascarter wrote:
Dwcalvert hasn’t been active in a few days so I guess it will pass over to Huskers01. I’ll update leaderboard tonight.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
elysium5 wrote:
They will be the next BitCoin;)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."