Still Day Phase for 3 hours.

Current Vote Count:

Lynch LooseCannon = 1 (Kyla)
Lynch Skarni = 1 (Sygmassacre)
No Lynch = 3
Abstain = 0
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Madagascarter wrote:
Hi, I am Sobres. Anyone else who thinks they are Sobres, I dare you to speak up, in fact, I double dare you. Also please kill me, then Gravedigger can use my role and I can be revived a proved villager.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
The town is stunned, or still in holiday mode. Too early to lynch, too early to know...but nothing good happens after midnight in the town of Token...

NIGHT 1
It is Night Phase.

Chat can continue in the forums...but get your actions in through the message that I sent your roles too. Goodnight!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
dough_boy wrote:
Damn no lynch votes! I do not have a feeling about anyone yet. I have had a few claim, but no doubles yet.

One thing that smells fishy is this post...

MarcESK
Hello,

I'm Town.
Please do not bite / kill / lynch me, thanks.

Maybe I am reading too much into this MarcESK but I would think that unless you are the Vampire how do you know it is "bite" for the action? Were you just being flippant? Was it a guess based on a previous game? I am not saying you are the Vampire, just that I would like to hear a reason please.

If I need to vote (cause I always think we should) I would go with Kyla just because I haven't heard from LooseCannon. I have heard from skarni, Vicious and jimmy1066 (albeit nothing of substance). I also believe all three of these are generally more reserved in games to see what information is gained after the first day.
dough_boy wrote:
Ha! Guess I didn't realize we were that close to the cutoff. Still my logic applies and MarcESK and LooseCannon has time to answer.
MarcESK wrote:
dough_boy

One thing that smells garlic to me is this post...

MarcESK
Hello,

I'm Town.
Please do not bite / kill / lynch me, thanks.

Maybe I am reading too much into this MarcESK but I would think that unless you are the Vampire how do you know it is "bite" for the action?

I used the entire knowledge we as humans can access: and combined that with this informations:

What else is a vampire supposed to do?
Spoiler (click to show)
MarcESK wrote:
dough_boy
Maybe they can #CONVERT (since thast is what happens)? Just asking.
I added you to my suspicious list
Spoiler (click to show)
dough_boy wrote:
MarcESK

Well there are handful of others claiming town who thought the same thing. Lets add them to the list too. ;)
MarcESK wrote:
dough_boy
MarcESK

Well there are handful of others claiming town who thought the same thing. Lets add them to the list too. ;)

Well there are handful of others claiming town who think you look suspicious nowadays.
Spoiler (click to show)
dough_boy wrote:
Oh...because I am back to playing as how I always play when I am Town?

Actually the last game was kind of boring for me because I didn't get involved really at all. Didn't chat with anyone in PM and was minimally involved in the forums. So I want to go back to my take charge attitude and figure things out. But generally no matter what I do I am lynched or killed early on anyways.
LoseCannon wrote:
people sent me PMs asking me to trust them , which is sweet , But why should I trust anyone ?
why should anyone trust somebody just because they ask so ?? it doesn't feel right !
trust is like respect , it must be earned .
too early in the game I think to go under people's skin and beg for trust .
yes we do need friends and allies ... but not like this .
LoseCannon wrote:
yes it's my first game , but i found out one thing ,, townies dont go around hustle pple and beg for trust ,,
if it seems too good to be true , then it probably is .
Kyla wrote:
Can someone counter claim dough if he stole your role please, or mada. Would help :)