The Game
  • 324 posts
  • Page 9 of 22
MarcESK wrote:
Read this: Huskers lied. He is not Chewbacca!
Spoiler (click to show)

Anaxagore was blackmailed but thinks this:
Spoiler (click to show)

Therefore I go with #Lynch Huskers

Spoiler (click to show)
Hoodlum wrote:
14 players left. 8 players will hammer it. and reset 24 hours for NIGHT 6.

Extension to regular 24 hours if requested though
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
  **********GAME CHANGER**********
LooseCannon & Skarni have been revived back into the game.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
dough_boy wrote:
Madagascarter
#LYNCH Huskers

I think this pretty much proves Dough mafia
How so? Because I was in the process of posting while Hood was and I never saw his message? Obviously had I seen what he posted I wouldn't have said anything.

And furthermore...I am between a rock and a hard place.

1. I lynch (or late lynch) and people will think I did it to take eyes off of me
2. I don't lynch and the eyes are still on me because I chose not to lynch "my accomplice"

So I opted for #1 BECAUSE I AM TOWN.

Welcome back Loose and Skarni! Since I don't have anyone's trust I likely will never know your role. Hopefully they are good ones and can help us find the remaining Mafia.
Madagascarter wrote:
Dough even if you could revive when jailed, it the fact you DIDN'T and COULDN'T see it that proves it. If you are, as you claim to be, the retrobutionist why would you need to say "If we are wrong we can revive you." Because you would know that you have already used your power. You would know that there was no chance of Husk being revived ever.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
skarni wrote:
I am alive. Thanks townies for all your support in lynching me. Some kf the people who lead lynches against me have a lot to explain.

Madag seems clear anyway. Kyla but??
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
dough_boy wrote:
Madagascarter
Dough even if you could revive when jailed, it the fact you DIDN'T and COULDN'T see it that proves it. If you are, as you claim to be, the retrobutionist why would you need to say "If we are wrong we can revive you." Because you would know that you have already used your power. You would know that there was no chance of Husk being revived ever.

Did you not bother reading the post from Anax?
MarcESK wrote:
7 people to #Lynch Huskers already, the next person can decide and do us all a favor
Spoiler (click to show)