The Game
  • 324 posts
  • Page 8 of 22
Hoodlum wrote:
DAY 4 Results. 

9 x Lynch Skarni Madagascarter, Anaxagore, MarcESK, dough_boy, Mayba, elysium5, Vicious, Sygmassacre, huskers01
0 x no lynch
6 x abstain

Skarni (click to show)

It is NIGHT 5

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
dough_boy wrote:
Dang. Will you tell us if someone gets lynched but they were Coven instead of Town?
Hoodlum wrote:
skarni was town. 
yes I will give the results if a coven player died
Madagascarter wrote:
Sorry, I got I wrong but the evidence was there. Firstly if you get beaten up a villager shouldn’t try to hide that that happened by voting. He offered no resistance at all but we have to move forward, bring Skarni back with not one but 2 retributionists! Yes Vicious and Dough boy you double claimed. So one of you is going to be jailed. If Skarni comes back we will lynch you. If Skarni doesn’t then we will lynch the other.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Anaxagore wrote:
Kyla
Kyla said:
09 Jan 2018, 09:00 pm
were you punched night 1?
skarni said:
10 Jan 2018, 05:47 am
i was sent to hospital

if you''re town you wouldn't have been beaten up n1

#lynch skarni

Madagascarter
Anax, he sent it to a few people and Bodybuilder said he, maybe she, went to punch him.

So we know that Skarni was 100% Town, therefore this whole story of Kyla saying Skarni was beaten up is a pure lie.
He couldn't have been beaten up if he was town. Because night one the bodybuilder was 100% town too.

Madagascarter you claimed other people confirmed that chat. Can we have names?
MarcESK wrote:
Huskers claimed to me that he is Chewbacca:
Spoiler (click to show)

Skarni came out to be Chewbacca.

I think huskers is Mafia
Spoiler (click to show)
Anaxagore wrote:
Okay so there is 3 hotspots that need to be cleared:

-The vicious/dough double claim of the retribionist's role.
Dough? Vicious? do you both aknowledge this is your role?

-The husker lied about his chewbaca role/ or maybe marc lied about this chat?

- The Kyla + Madagascarter fake chat with Skarni.

Dough, Vicious, Huskers, Kyla, Mada, you should talk

I was letting Mada and dough lead the investigations but since I don't trust them anymore I prefer to do it myself.
If people want to share info with me, don't hesitate by PM.
Anaxagore wrote:
If I die tonight, here is what I know:
-in the following group (mayba, dough, notsofast, marcesk), there is neither the consigliere nor the blackmailer. There can be the godfather though.

-dough lied about his role and is thus probably mafia (if he is, he is godfather, it is possible since i know he was jailed night 1, don’t know why there was no kill night 2 though, maybe some transporter or witchdoctor action, or maybe dough could have decided not to do anything not to look suspect)
Spoiler (click to show)

-husker lied about being chewbaca so he is mafia (if not marc lied about this chat but I doubt that)

-kyla and Mada lied about the chat with Skarni. Although I tend to trust Mada since there has been no counter claim of his role and since his Mr Sobres power seems to come from him.
About Kyla she is acting weird. She told me either syg or ely lied at the beginning without saying about what. And some other thing about ely claiming he was beaten up by the steroid guy which was weird.
Anyway, to figure that Kyla + Mada + ely thing, i think we should better revive Skarni and hear what he has to say first

Therefore if I don’t have new info until tonight, I advise:

-The retribionist (Vicious?) to revive skarni et loosecanon, which will reappear as town. Therefore mafia have no reason to target you once your power is used.

-Coven people to claim you were converted so that Mace Windu convert you back (unless you prefer to play at 2 against all of us)

-the Jailer to jail dough

-the witchdoctor can switch huskers target to dough

=> This way if husker or dough is godfather none of them will perform its action since one is jailed and the other one doing an action on a jailed person

-the transporter not to do anything (it could mess up everything)
MarcESK wrote:
I really like this:
-the Jailer to jail dough
-the witchdoctor can switch huskers target to dough
Spoiler (click to show)
elysium5 wrote:
We know Mada is who he says he is because he used his power. The jailer needs to let Mada know who he is and who he is going to jail between dough and Vicious so one of them can try to resurrect someone and determine who is lying.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Kyla wrote:
I don't like this, don't just go trusting Anaxogore please, at least wait another day so things get cleared up.

Anax is taking small things I'm saying to try throw suspicion on me....

-kyla and Mada lied about the chat with Skarni. Although I tend to trust Mada since there has been no counter claim of his role and since his Mr Sobres power seems to come from him.
About Kyla she is acting weird. She told me either syg or ely lied at the beginning without saying about what. And some other thing about ely claiming he was beaten up by the steroid guy which was weird.
Anyway, to figure that Kyla + Mada + ely thing, i think we should better revive Skarni and hear what he has to say first

first of all, didn't lie about what skarni said.. not sure how to prove that but multiple mafia members wouldn't lie together like that to kill ONE town member (especially when the town members can be revived..)

Also, this is the chat were I was 'acting weird', I thought I was onto something and thought either ely or syg was lying but I forgot about the transporter being able to switch things up as well.

Kyla said:
09 Jan 2018, 07:36 pm
here is what i've found out. either syg or ely is lying about night actions and what has happened, I've been talking to the body builder and things arent adding up, out of the two I would think that syg is more likely to be a bad guy just because of how open ely has been
Kyla said:
09 Jan 2018, 07:39 pm
ah wait there is the transporter
skarni wrote:
Sorry, i have been very busy at work and could not defend from the obviously scum players that attacked me. Good job anyway and thanks to hood.
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Hoodlum wrote:
No one died NIGHT 5

It is DAY 6