The Game
  • 324 posts
  • Page 10 of 22
Hoodlum wrote:
7x Lynch huskers01 (MarcESK, Kyla, jimmy1066, NotSoFast, dough_boy, Madagascarter, Mayba)

0x No Lynch
0x Abstain

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
elysium5 wrote:
#Lynch Huskers
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Hoodlum wrote:
huskers01 has been hammered

huskers01 role (click to show)

It is NIGHT 6

Noon to Noon - Hoodlum Time.

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
elysium5 wrote:
BOOM!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Kyla wrote:
Kyla said:
09 Jan 2018, 09:00 pm
were you punched night 1?
skarni said:
10 Jan 2018, 05:47 am
i was sent to hospital

Comon skarni, you did say this. No need for town on town fights
MarcESK wrote:
NotSoFast
That leaves 2 mafiosos right?
Yep.
Maybe dough_boy and Kyla if Skarni says that Kyla made a false statement.
Spoiler (click to show)
Anaxagore wrote:
Ok Perfect.
All evidence tend to show dough is Godfather then.
He was jailed n1 and n3. I think he tried to kill LooseCanon n2 and that's how he knew about the Vampire that accurately.

So the Jailer should continue jailing dough (btw Hoodlum said the jailing action is non-roleblockable)

Then we need to continue our investigations to find that last mafia.

Skarni, do you acknoledge that chat with Kyla?

Spoiler (click to show)

Finally the following people should reveal me their role.
-elysium
-Kyla
-Syg
-whatmough
-midi
-notsofast
Anaxagore wrote:
I almost sure Mafia knows my role since I was blackmailed two nights.
So for those who didn't know, I am sheriff.

Spoiler (click to show)

We could find the last mafia (assuming dough is godafether) quite fast if I could use my power.
Therefore, if the transporter could transport me with someone else who has no power (like Skarni or Loose Canon), we would gain a lot of time.
Madagascarter wrote:
Anaxagore Hood doesn’t use capital letters in his replies. He only used it on the role PM. Everyone check their chats. And that is not the only thing I have against you. Why are you so linked to Dough_Boy. You say the first person you claimed to was Dough but what trust worthy thing did he do for you to claim to him?
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
MarcESK wrote:
Madagascarter
Anaxagore Hood doesn’t use capital letters in his replies. He only used it on the role PM. Everyone check their chats. And that is not the only thing I have against you. Why are you so linked to Dough_Boy. You say the first person you claimed to was Dough but what trust worthy thing did he do for you to claim to him?

I have capital letters from hoodlum in his replies to me

Spoiler (click to show)
Sygmassacre wrote:
It's not concrete evidence by any means. I have looked at past chats with hood and there are times when he hasnt used capitals and times where he has
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Madagascarter wrote:
The thing is, nothing I can say about Anax is concrete evidence, just a very strong suspicion. There are lots of little things that would be irrelevant on their own but together, it makes me believe there is sufficient evidence to lynch him.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand