The Game
  • 324 posts
  • Page 21 of 22
MarcESK wrote:
You ever saw my profile picture? Clear evidence that I'm not coven.
Spoiler (click to show)
MarcESK wrote:
Vicious
Why a draw I dont get it
You help the bad boy to survive.
Spoiler (click to show)
Anaxagore wrote:
skarni
As hoodlum said: no kill no bite today. No bite.

Well why would it be Marc and not me, or Vicious?
skarni wrote:
I was revived after coven was dead by Vicious. So obviously not me or vicious are civen.

So then, anaxa or marcesk, one of you, must be coven as the game is not finished.

Mu feeling is that you played sobgood for town, and marcesk used you. You checked him, but probably he appears to you as not suspicious even being converted to coven. Evidence are there, game is on, bit you are just a little bet too pride to recognize that and change and lynch marcesk, and unblock the tie.
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
skarni wrote:
The plain evidence that the coven is marcesk and not you, is that if it were you, you would have already voted marcesk and lynched him in order to tie the game definetely.
Anaxagore wrote:
@VICIOUS, It is the last time I ask you to reconsider your choice. THIS IS MY LAST POST

Since the game goes on, we know there is still someone who is not town: ever a killer, or a coven.

A) Is there a coven?
We know you are not coven since you revived Skarni.
We know Skarni is not coven since he was revived.
I know Marc is not coven since I inspected him (if you don't trust me, lynch me instead of marc).
You don't know if I am coven.

So if you think there is still a coven, please lynch me instead of marc, it would be more logic.

B) Is there a killer?
We know there has been other kills than the mafia ones.
There were 2 kills several nights.
Weirdly it stopped after Skarni said it would stopped, assuming LooseCanon was killing people at night, even though his PM didn't say that.

You said the people you revived were Town so Skarni can't be bad but you revived LooseCanon and he was not Town.

I know that the kill of NotsoFast was made by a ghost, and Skarni said he is a ghost. (if you don't believe me, please lynch me)

We thought Skarni had no vote but apparently he does have one since there was a draw yesterday, so he lied!

Vicious wrote:
Funny I dont get how to lynch a freaking ghost wth guys. Really wats wrong? Why not just lynch me. I'm the one who brought the vamp back. That was my bad. But I cant lynch a ghost?... I'm not so sure as who makes the tie?... Where is your vote in this? your obviously 2 vs 1 cuz skarni vote doesn't count.
#UNLynchMarcESK

There you go You all fight it out. But I wont lynch a ghost not again. was totally pointless
Hoodlum wrote:
Skarni was lynched. Town has won

Spoiler (click to show)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
skarni wrote:
Hehehe

A pity i didnt convince anaxa

I could kill at nights, but it was totally impossible to carry on if i killed anybody

It was near

Great game anaxa, vicious, marcesk, dough for the time i was mafia and all the rest
Anaxagore wrote:
ah finally. great!

You played well skarni,
how did you get the script of LooseCanon btw?
elysium5 wrote:
So did skarni have a lynch vote that counted?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Hoodlum wrote:
elysium5
So did skarni have a lynch vote that counted?
skarni's vote counted
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman