The Game
  • 324 posts
  • Page 18 of 22
Anaxagore wrote:
Hoodlum said:
19 Jan 2018, 00:12
no result but you saw NotSoFast mysteriously die on your camera.

A ghost killed NotsoFast,
Skarni claimed he is a Town Ghost

skarni wrote:
I have exactly the same role than LooseC, as I told you Anaxa if i could do kills after so manu rounds you would be out.

And I think that I know why the game is still going on.

Coven might be alive still. We only know about one conversion i think, bit i need to check catefull as i spend some days killed and did not follow up all properly.

Its not a matter to play vanis against mafias, its a matter of vamps haunting
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
skarni wrote:
We are 4 people, if we fail and dont lynch the vamp, we will be defeated.
skarni wrote:
Thats why anaxa is answering all the questions and taking the lead on all the discussions except on my questions about the possibility of the vamps still alive.
skarni wrote:
If not Anaxa, also possible Marcesk, using anaxa to finally convert him
Anaxagore wrote:
2 scenarios:

1st: there is still some coven
=>why it could be? the vampire died day 3 (it means 2 people converted), and elysium said he only converted back Kyla.

2nd: the problem comes from the people we revived
=>Hoodlum told me the murder was made by a ghost.
=> Coven people don't kill at night.

I am not sure of anything but to me it appears Skarni you are the best lynchable choice for town.
skarni wrote:
Town win ways

Scenario 1.

After night 4 people. We lynch you or marcesk and we kill the vam. If we get the coven, we win. If not, its a tie, as i cant votes
We are four. You kill me. Still 3 with one coven. Fail next day lynch between you and marcesk and get a tie. If dont fail, town still wins. So its exactly the same chance, after killing me, next lynch has to catch the coven to ensure the victory. Not doung properly lesds to a tie.

Scenario 2. Im bad and can kill. If we are 3 people tomorrow, lynche me and win. If we are four, dont lynch me and go for coven. If we fail and i could kill on next night,and qe were 2 people on last day, you still can lynch me as my vote does not count.

Best way to ensure a town victory is if we are four tomorrow, lynch the possible coven player. If we do properly, we win, even if I could kill at night and were tricking you, as my vote does not count

I think that you habe too much interest in ignoring the fact my role as ghost has been shared feom the very beggining. I have no idea wether you or marcesk are the coven, but you make all the efforts not to see that going for the coven is the only way to ensure town victory
Anaxagore wrote:
I don't understand your logic. Right now we are 4.
Tomorrow morning one of us will be dead so we will be 3.

If we lynch the wrong guy, there is 2 people left and it is night, so the good guy is killed at night.

It means we can't do any mistake, we have to lynch the killer tomorrow.

We know all our roles: I am sheriff, Mark is Witness, Vicious is Retribionist.
Even if one of us was bitten by the coven, we wouldn't perform any kill.

On the contrary, even if you role looks solid, you are the most suspect among us because no one knows your role precisely.

Hoodlum
And then there were 10.

Results for NIGHT 8

Hmm what's going on in the Town tonight? Dejavu. Another massacre including sygmassacre. Is the veteran back? Digging graves and resurrecting the dead can't be good. eeekk
/quote]
Anaxagore wrote:
If I die, just remember this:

Spoiler (click to show)

Maybe Skani you are not even aware you kill people at night
I am sure Hoodlum could create a weird game like that
MarcESK wrote:
Anaxagore
Maybe Skani you are not even aware you kill people at night,
I am sure Hoodlum could create a weird game like that.

I could imagine something like that as well.
Spoiler (click to show)
skarni wrote:
Anaxa you also know my role. I was chewbacca, as i said feim the beggining, and after killing me, i was a ghost town.

Tomorrow maybe we are 3, then lynch me and loose on your own, nothing to say, i cant kill

But i am sure tomorrow we will be 4, because as i know you cant kill, and neither cant i, the only reason why the game is on is that there is a vamp. Tomorrow we will be 4 players. Nobody left can kill. Is it vamp against town. Mafia was finished with doughboy.

Then tomorrow, when we are 4, we have to get to the vamp and lynch him to win. If not, it will finish on a tie.

Vicious, one of them, anaxa or marcesk, is vamp. We have to do tje rigjt shot.

Tomorrow we will be four, the night kills finished eith LooseCanyon.
Hoodlum wrote:
Sorry internet is dropping in and out. Pages struggling to load.

No one died Night 11

It is DAY 12
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
skarni wrote:
Marcesk, noone died. There are only coven between us. Im a town ghost.

If you fail in lynching the vamp, town wont won.

Please reconsider that, if you are not the vamp, of course, as vicious cant be.