The Game
  • 324 posts
  • Page 19 of 22
skarni wrote:
In fact only you or anaxa can be the coven
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
skarni wrote:
Even it does not count, but your fast reaction eithout duscussion makes it easy. As I said before, you are using anaxa job.
MarcESK wrote:
@skarni

You said in your role PM: That you can not lynch vote, therefore why should we not kill you? You can not do anything useful...You are the one we need to lynch, it is obvious. If we Lynch you or not is not game changing if you are really that useless that you claim.

Coven can not kill. Vampire can not kill either.
BTW: If one is vampire of the remaining that means it is already a 2v2 with you. If you are lynched the remaining person will be a coven as well -> Will win as he joins the winning faction. It is the best to Lynch you to reach the goal of winning.
Spoiler (click to show)
Anaxagore wrote:
2 possibilities:

A) Skarni is wrong/or lying and there is a killer left. He just didn't kill this night.
In that scenario I just see Skarni being able to kill since we know every other players role.

B) Skarni is right and there is no killer left. There is one coven left though.
I asked Hoodlum what a coven retribionnist would be, he said he becomes a coven detective.
Here is the role description provided by Hoodum:
Spoiler (click to show)
You can all see that the Coven detective cannot revive players.
It means one thing, Vicious cannot be coven. Because he revived players after the vampire died. So he was Town when he revived players.

Skarni is probably not a coven also since he died as a town and revived after the vampire was dead.
So the coven guy would be Marc. But I checked twice Mark and it appeared "MarcESK not suspicious".

So I take my chances with scenario A and #Lynch Skarni

In the very rare possibility scenario B is the right one, we would still have one chance tomorrow.
skarni wrote:
Anaxagore
2 possibilities:

A) Skarni is wrong/or lying and there is a killer left. He just didn't kill this night.
In that scenario I just see Skarni being able to kill since we know every other players role.

B) Skarni is right and there is no killer left. There is one coven left though.
I asked Hoodlum what a coven retribionnist would be, he said he becomes a coven detective.
Here is the role description provided by Hoodum:
Spoiler (click to show)
You can all see that the Coven detective cannot revive players.
It means one thing, Vicious cannot be coven. Because he revived players after the vampire died. So he was Town when he revived players.

Skarni is probably not a coven also since he died as a town and revived after the vampire was dead.
So the coven guy would be Marc. But I checked twice Mark and it appeared "MarcESK not suspicious".

So I take my chances with scenario A and #Lynch Skarni

In the very rare possibility scenario B is the right one, we would still have one chance tomorrow.

Thats ehat Marcek is making you think, that hou have a chance tomorrow, and what will make him win and town loose. He will finish you or vicious tonight, or convert as coven, thats what i see.

In scenario that i just decided not to kill night, you win also if you let me alive. Imagine we lynch marcesk:

If hes coven and im just a ghost, we win

If hes coven and i was bad ghost and kill you or vicious, the remaining one lynches me, as my vote does not count. You win.

If he was town, nothing changes. Town wins.

Town wins in all the scenarios lynchin marcesk first.
skarni wrote:
MarcESK
@skarni

You said in your role PM: That you can not lynch vote, therefore why should we not kill you? You can not do anything useful...You are the one we need to lynch, it is obvious. If we Lynch you or not is not game changing if you are really that useless that you claim.

Coven can not kill. Vampire can not kill either.
BTW: If one is vampire of the remaining that means it is already a 2v2 with you. If you are lynched the remaining person will be a coven as well -> Will win as he joins the winning faction. It is the best to Lynch you to reach the goal of winning.

Nice try marcesk

As you say, nothing changes lynching me.

But it does change NOT lynching you. You can use your coven tricks this night and finish a player or convert and win.

as i explained on the previous post, town win is 100% by lynching you first. Coven is finished and game over
Vicious wrote:
this is why I do not want to lynch Skarni
Hoodlum said:
05 Jan 2018, 07:56 am
yw.
further clarification with this role. It can not be roleblocked.

the players that are spawned back, will be the same faction as you at the time you revive them, either town or coven, to help your team. :)
skarni wrote:
Anaxa please reconsider that. Just lynch marcesk and we get town victory 100%
Anaxagore wrote:
Vicious
this is why I do not want to lynch Skarni
Hoodlum said:
05 Jan 2018, 07:56 am
yw.
further clarification with this role. It can not be roleblocked.

the players that are spawned back, will be the same faction as you at the time you revive them, either town or coven, to help your team. :)

Well this is weird because Loose Canon was the faction he was before he died, which is coven.

Also if you were coven , you couldn't have revived players as I explained in my previous message.

Hoodlum wrote:
No lynch due to a draw in votes.

It is Night 13
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
skarni wrote:
Well then theres somebody else whose vote doesnt count, or vicious count double.
Anaxagore wrote:
Okay so Skarni's role is not the one he published since his vote count.... interesting...

Vicious, you made us loose two more days
This game is too long. Please can the killer kill me tonight.