The Game
  • 324 posts
  • Page 16 of 22
skarni wrote:
Just giving my opinion, my vote does not count
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
skarni wrote:
Still to kills. DB out and looseC out next day and we win. It will be nice to collect points even being killed soon, i like to be reborn hebe
Hoodlum wrote:
dough_boy was lynched. He was the Godfather.

And the town thought they were done after having killed the Godfather. But upon closer inspection they realized that they were not all who they said they are and they have more work to do. It is now Night X.

Player List (click to show)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Anaxagore wrote:
No, all the mafia are dead (godfather, blackmailer, consigliere).
And i think all the coven are dead too. I mean I can't be sure about that but since Hoodlum use the term's Night X, it means something unsual is happening.

Personnaly I think the people we revived do some wrong things at nights, kind of like zombies.
I guess they kill someone each night since there was more than one each night since we revived them.

Therefore I advise to lynch Skarni first (because he is active) and LooseCanon after.

Vicious already used his power.
Mark and I have investigations powers which are useless now that we know each persons role.
I think the only power we can use at night is NotsoFast transporter's skill.

Therefore Notsofast, I think you should transport me or you or MarcESK or Vicious with Skarni or LooseCanon.
skarni wrote:
LoL anaxa. If i could kill somebody since i was reborn you know that you would be dead
skarni wrote:
By the way you are good at directing the crowd. You are near to get them. What a pity my lynch vote is useless
Madagascarter wrote:
Ha, ha Hoodlum and you complained to me about not lieing to the players, you play exactly the same game!
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
MarcESK wrote:
It needs to be someone who is reborn as their roles are not known to the public
Spoiler (click to show)