The Game
  • 324 posts
  • Page 14 of 22
NotSoFast wrote:
Dough claims grave digger. Any other grave digger claims? If no, then Midi should go. The true Godfather should really remain stealth, just like Midi has. 
skarni wrote:
#lynch midi

Not claiming, not participating. Get rid off him and then we see about dough.

I was cheebacca, now im a town ghost.

In fact mu vote doesnt count, but i prefer to vote anyway amd express my opinion
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
dough_boy wrote:
Anaxagore
I don't think Mayba jailed me. He clearly said he jailed you.
https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/2917/mob-vs-vamp-vs-town/post/49953#post-49953

I still don't understand how I could use my camera though, maybe i still can use them even jailed.

If I understand correctly the jailing happens first (like a day action). So my guess is that because I was jailed the transport request never went through because there wasn't another option.
elysium5 wrote:
Anaxagore
I don't think Mayba jailed me. He clearly said he jailed you.
https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/2917/mob-vs-vamp-vs-town/post/49953#post-49953

I still don't understand how I could use my camera though, maybe i still can use them even jailed.

At this point there is 90% chance dough is godfather. The other 10% is that midi is a mostly inactive godfather.

Let's lynch dough, because in case we lynch midi and dough is godfather, he will kill the last active players (elysium, marc, me) and try to convince all the inactive players with bullshits. I did it one game. I am not letting this happen again. On the contrary, if midi is godfather, we all know he won't do that.

Kyla is active as well...she just keeps getting blackmailed, as was again last night.

Either way, with one last peice of evidence I needed, I am 99% sure we have a winner;)

#Lynch dough_boy
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
dough_boy
MarcESK
lol, how did you figure that out @dough_boy ?

MarcESK asked me via PM as well so I will share that below too...

dough_boy said:
10 Jan 2018, 15:54
I explained in that one post. I didn't buy the "back off of me town" thing. So that made me think that he was up to no good. Could have been Vampire or Mafia. But when I was chatting with him he said he was new at it (and I have never seen him play before). So I figured if he was Mafia he was going to run by our communications together with the others to craft a response. But because we were having back to back convos I then assumed he was more likely to be Vampire.

Glad he didn't flip town...as I would have felt bad.

Everybody was enthralled at how dough magically figured out who the Vampire was (LooseCannon). That is because dough tried to kill the vampire at night and couldn't because only the Vampire Hunter could kill the Vampire.

Also, LooseCannon tried to bite dough and that didn't work. Not because he was role blocked (like jail) but because 'he could not be converted.' The only ones that could not be converted were the Vampire, the Mafia and Me.

When I converted kyla back, there were no coven left, so any question about coven is answered, their was only LC and Kyla.

We missed the first couple of night kills by mafia because dough was in jail for one and tried to kill the Vampire for another.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
#Lynch dough_boy

game over
Hoodlum wrote:
A majority vote has been made - 5/9 (forgot about the blackmailed 10th player who can not vote)

Lynch midi - MarcESK, dough_boy, Vicious, NotSoFast, Skarni

Lynch dough_boy - Anaxagore, elysium5

abstain - midi, loosecannon

Midi Role (click to show)

NOON TO NOON Hoodlum time - Or when all possible actions are in and i can get online.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
elysium5 wrote:
I thought skarni's vote didn't count? He said you told him he had no vote when he was brought back!

Either way, same goal results. Next day the remaining players can lynch dough and town wins.
dough_boy wrote:
N1: I was jailed
N2: I targeted Ely who happened to be in transport with me

We found out N2 that Loose was Vampire upon inspection...although I suspected it for the reasons I posted (minus the Mafia stuff obviously). This game is heavily favored to be a town/vampire game with it being essentially a 13 on 3 with 100% known and unique roles.
elysium5 wrote:
LooseCannon tried to bite you...and was told:

09 Jan 2018, 14:06
"Your target could not be converted"
elysium5 wrote:
You targeted me with your not retributionist, not gravedigger, what exactly power? You mean the same night Kyla beat me up because she was turned Coven which therefore made us opposing factions?
elysium5 wrote:
And who discovered LC was Vampire 'upon inspection?' While I appreciate your fight to the bitter end, it is the bitter end, I am afraid.
Anaxagore wrote:
Okay so now everyone knows dough is godfather.
Should we really wait one night and one day?

I bet elysium5 or I die tonight