The Game
  • 324 posts
  • Page 15 of 22
dough_boy wrote:
Kyla
wouldn't you want to keep the vampire alive?

Thought about it, but as I stated this was always supposed to be a Town/Coven game...and I wanted the Mafia to play some. :) I gave some ideas to Hood to make it a little more fair for Mafia. It might have even been a different game had we been able to kill two the first two nights.

elysium5
You targeted me with your not retributionist, not gravedigger, what exactly power? You mean the same night Kyla beat me up because she was turned Coven which therefore made us opposing factions?

I stated the truth...why there was not two mafia kills the first two nights. Actually if I remember right Kyla targeted me but because I was in transport with you it went to you. Hood made a mistake and said it applied to me but when I asked he had to correct it really fast.

elysium5
And who discovered LC was Vampire 'upon inspection?' While I appreciate your fight to the bitter end, it is the bitter end, I am afraid.

huskers did. Don't forget we had a

Consigliere (click to show)

Not sure if Hood made a mistake (since it says TOWN role), but he came right out and said "LooseCannon is the Vampire". Maybe he didn't make a mistake and we were supposed to always know unless they were Coven converts.

Anaxagore
I bet elysium5 or I die tonight

Depends on who ends up in transport with me. :)
elysium5 wrote:
Nice try...you still didn't say what 'power' you supposedly used on me N2 or what role you supposedly are now that the 2 roles you already claimed you were (retributionist-Vicious) and gravedigger-midi) turned out to be false,
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
dough_boy wrote:
elysium5
Nice try...you still didn't say what 'power' you supposedly used on me N2 or what role you supposedly are now that the 2 roles you already claimed you were (retributionist-Vicious) and gravedigger-midi) turned out to be false,

What do you mean what power I used on you. You really haven't figured out I am the Godfather?
elysium5 wrote:
dough_boy
elysium5

What do you mean what power I used on you. You really haven't figured out I am the Godfather?

Ha, ha, sorry...didn't see the last couple of posts...left my computer on with the last message still not sent when I went to bed and hit post a little while ago.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
dough_boy wrote:
Vicious
and did doughboy just admit being the god father?? Really??

If you were following along in the forum's it is pretty easy to see it...
dough_boy wrote:
Kyla
I tried to punch you the tow first nights dough ^^

Why the hostility? :)
Kyla wrote:
dough_boy
Kyla
I tried to punch you the tow first nights dough ^^

Why the hostility? :)

STEROIDS
Hoodlum wrote:
NIGHT 9 results.

elysium5 was killed.
Kyla was killed.

Two deaths again? Play till the end. Don't forget to put in those actions or lynch votes.

Mob vs Vamp vs Town - Who is going to win? 7 players left.

Majority vote from NOON to NOON Hoodlum time or 4 to hammer. (will go with last vote that hammers it/disregarding changes on the forum timeline)

it is DAY 10

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman