The Game
  • 324 posts
  • Page 13 of 22
dough_boy wrote:
Anaxagore
Dough maybe you say the truth and midi is our last man, but I think the transporter switched you that night when the kill happen.

If that were true then I wouldn't have a message from Hood saying I was jailed (and ANYONE else would have said they were jailed). Why not ask NotSoFast if he transported me. I am pretty sure he has only done it one night (unless you guys have asked him too since then).
MarcESK wrote:
By the way:

Only 1 bad guy is left, therefore we could all claim to the public which role we have and can eliminate the last bad guy with that.

I'm the witness.
Spoiler (click to show)
dough_boy wrote:
Grave Digger

dough_boy Role PM (click to show)
NotSoFast wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)

Transpoter
dough_boy wrote:
dough_boy
Hoodlum said:
14 Jan 2018, 01:57
you were hauled off to jail

How does the logic work again? Oh yeah...not mafia.

I don't think Hood would lie. This was from the night that Mad was killed. So since we are down to just the GF left, if I am in jail and there was a Mafia kill...I will give you one guess as to who CANNOT be the GF.
NotSoFast wrote:
My last action was
Spoiler (click to show)
I haven't done anything since. 
elysium5 wrote:
Mace Windu
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
dough_boy wrote:
So for me to be jailed if this is correct that would mean that Mayba attempted to jail Anax? Do we know who he attempted to jail?

Hood can you confirm that you told me this?
Anaxagore wrote:
If I was transported with dough the night Mada died, then dough was not jailed. I was. What is weird is that I still could use my camera...
anyway dough is the godfather.
dough_boy wrote:
Anaxagore
If I was transported with dough the night Mada died, then dough was not jailed. I was. What is weird is that I still could use my camera...

No...that means that Mayba attempted to jail you and because we were transported it switched to me and you could still use your action. Or it means that NotSoFast didn't get his request in on time. Either way I was jailed and you were not. And because I was jailed there is NO WAY I could have killed Mad. And because we know that only GF can kill (until they are dead) and the two Mafia already killed were not the GF then with me being in jail I cannot have killed Mad and cannot be the GF.
Anaxagore wrote:
I don't think Mayba jailed me. He clearly said he jailed you.
https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/2917/mob-vs-vamp-vs-town/post/49953#post-49953

I still don't understand how I could use my camera though, maybe i still can use them even jailed.

At this point there is 90% chance dough is godfather. The other 10% is that midi is a mostly inactive godfather.

Let's lynch dough, because in case we lynch midi and dough is godfather, he will kill the last active players (elysium, marc, me) and try to convince all the inactive players with STOPUSINGSWEARWORDSANAXAGOREHOWHARDISIT?. I did it one game. I am not letting this happen again. On the contrary, if midi is godfather, we all know he won't do that.