The Game
  • 324 posts
  • Page 7 of 22
dough_boy wrote:
MarcESK
lol, how did you figure that out @dough_boy ?

MarcESK asked me via PM as well so I will share that below too...

dough_boy said:
10 Jan 2018, 15:54
I explained in that one post. I didn't buy the "back off of me town" thing. So that made me think that he was up to no good. Could have been Vampire or Mafia. But when I was chatting with him he said he was new at it (and I have never seen him play before). So I figured if he was Mafia he was going to run by our communications together with the others to craft a response. But because we were having back to back convos I then assumed he was more likely to be Vampire.

Glad he didn't flip town...as I would have felt bad.
dough_boy wrote:
Sorry Skarni, I don't have all of the pieces these other guys do but I will go along with them...

#LYNCH Skarni
Anaxagore wrote:
Just one question Skarni, do you acknowledge this chat?

Spoiler (click to show)
Madagascarter wrote:
Anax, he sent it to a few people and Bodybuilder said he, maybe she, went to punch him.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
elysium5 wrote:
#Lynch Skarni
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
dough_boy wrote:
Well...that appears to be 8 votes. Since we are down to 15 does that mean we are done, or does this last until midnight?
Madagascarter wrote:
Can Vampire Hunter claim preferably to everyone as you have nothing to fear, your just a normal villager right?
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand