The Game
  • 324 posts
  • Page 3 of 22
jimmy1066 wrote:
What's the problem with no lynching? There are 12 of us 3 Mafia and 1 Vamp, its a bad gamble when we have no info and are more likely to hit one of our own.
MarcESK wrote:
Kyla
Can someone counter claim dough if he stole your role please, or mada. Would help :)
Which role did dough_boy claim?
Spoiler (click to show)
Anaxagore wrote:
Happy new year guys!

Sorry I just found out the game started. I am Town this time.

1) I think the best strategy is to find someone who is ready to reveal his role publicly (a not so powerful role if possible).
Let's see who the candidates are and we choose one person.
If there is no counter-claim, we share all our roles to this person by PM.
Then he reveals who the double claims are and we lynch him.
Since there is no taylor we will know for sure if he was lying or not.
If he ends up being mafia or vampire, it means we already lynched one of them. Okay mafia will then know who to target but we can repeat the same the next day.
If he ends up being Town, we know all the suspects. We can begin to create a trust circle and also we can revive this person later.

2) To tackle the vampire issue, i advise the person who was just bitten to claim it publicly so that Mace Windu can transform him back next night..

What do you guys think?
Hoodlum wrote:
It is a good night for the townsfolk last night. No one was killed!

*Because there are multiple distraction roles. witchdoctor / transporter
there are many scenarios why the mafia could not kill. Not the standard game. Scenarios i can think of.

Spoiler (click to show)

it is DAY 2

I am on holiday at a resort hotel, so a bit busy for a few more days.. I am trying to work out how to get d12 to load on the free wifi here . i'll try my best to answer questions, but a lot of information is in the open roles so be sure to make use of that. Good luck!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
MarcESK wrote:
Anaxagore
[b
2) To tackle the vampire issue, i advise the person who was just bitten to claim it publicly so that Mace Windu can transform him back next night..
[/b]

I think we need to call dough_boy here, as you clearly act suspicious anaxagore. How do we know that the Vampire "bites" and not just "converts" townies ?
---
I like your plan #1 and I would go with it but I do not want to be the person who get's all the PM's and dies after that.
Spoiler (click to show)
Madagascarter wrote:
Hood you forgot Sobres could have bypassed all night actions but that didn’t happen. As I have no counter claim, can I have claims?
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Anaxagore wrote:
Madagascarter
Hood you forgot Sobres could have bypassed all night actions but that didn’t happen. As I have no counter claim, can I have claims?

I am ready to give my role to Mada if people are willing to do the same.
Hoodlum wrote:
Madagascarter
yes correct.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
skarni wrote:
as he lynched me last day, with no reason,

#lynch Sygmassacre
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Kyla wrote:
I wouldn't mind claiming to mada, only issue is that an inactive person could be mr sobes. But madas confidence makes me doubt that someone else is mr sobs, what's everyone think? Mass claim and win? ^^
Kyla wrote:
Someone has claimed to be blackmailed, if you have been blackmailed please tell me and then we will have a counterclaim, meaning 1 mafioso :)
jimmy1066 wrote:
Lynch Whatmough

He hasn't posted yet or replied to my message so I think he is inactive. No other reason than that.

Also, I like Mada/anax's plan. It should only be done if its a mass thing. Are we all onboard, everyone?
Madagascarter wrote:
Skarni Mada chat
Madagascarter said:
07 Jan 2018, 20:17
Hi, I am Sobres looking for the final few roles.
skarni said:
08 Jan 2018, 05:14
i am town, not very special role,

Thanks Skarni. I'm alright with the people who say they don't trust me but, this is the least helpful thing he could say. Pressure #Lynch Skarni
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand