The Game
  • 324 posts
  • Page 5 of 22
dough_boy wrote:
I am not buying his begging for trust thing. I think it is too convenient for someone new to say that as an excuse for not sharing their role. So that to me makes him my suspect of not being Town. Then since this is his first time playing, his back and forth discussions with me are really quick....within minutes. I would assume if he were Mafia and hadn't played before that he would be running by my chats with his buddies to craft a response and taking some time. That isn't happening.

So, because 1. He won't share role, 2. He is hiding behind new/trust, 3. And his quick chats, I would put it at 95% that he is Vampire and 5% that he is Mafia. There is no chance that he is Town.

Also, we have no way of knowing WHO he converted the last two nights. Those bitten might or might not even know who each other are. Based upon my logic I think I also know 95% for sure who one of the bitten is...not sure if there are two or not. But if we get rid of Loose now we won't have to worry about more down the road.
MarcESK wrote:
You can not know it for 95% as you can only guess. This is really bad maths. This is lying :O

I like to see the result though
Spoiler (click to show)
elysium5 wrote:
I can't vote as I got beat up last night!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
MarcESK wrote:
elysium5
I can't vote as I got beat up last night!

That means you are either Coven / Mafia or the Steroid Bodybuilder is Town / Coven.
Spoiler (click to show)
Vicious wrote:
So am I understanding correctly you think loose is the vampire?
dough_boy wrote:
Kyla
why do I never trust you dough ^^

Because you know I am right. :)
Madagascarter wrote:
LooseCannon, if you reveal your role to me I will change my vote. You can see the town, mafia and Vampire roles on Hood’s first post in this forum.

#Lynch LooseCannon.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
Also I know Elysium5’s role so whoever is Mace Windy, can you claim to me and we can free Ely from Vampire influence.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
jimmy1066 wrote:
I sent this to Loose and he did get quite weird about trying to find a way to build trust, then posted it in the forums so my guess is he probably has something to hide. I will be surprised if he isn't mafia or vampire from his actions.

jimmy1066 said:
05 Jan 2018, 21:49
Hey. Just sending out the feelies to find people I can trust. Let me know if you are town and have any ideas of how we can figure out a way to build trust for each other and move forward.
LooseCannon said:
07 Jan 2018, 00:25
I have no idea , it's my first game
LooseCannon said:
07 Jan 2018, 02:19
I am not sure if it's a good idea to either trust anyone , or tell anyone my role >
How ca I be sure that you're telling the truth yourself ??
jimmy1066 said:
07 Jan 2018, 07:37
You misunderstand. I see your forum post, it is a good idea not to trust anyone or give out roles at the beginning, we have to wait for night actions and figure it out from there. What I meant was if you have the power to inspect me, or know and trust someone who does, please get them to so that you can trust me, even if I still can't trust you, but from there we have a building block to start acting as a unified group.
Kyla wrote:
People we need to hear from:
11. @huskers01 Eastern Daylight Time 10AM
12. @Whatmough Mountain Standard Time 8AM
14. @midi Australian Eastern Daylight Time 1AM