• 299 posts
  • Page 20 of 20
Kyla wrote:
Vote Count
#Lynch elysium5 (Sygmassacre, dough_boy, CheekyTeeky, MarcESK)
#Lynch Sygmassacre (elysium5)

elysium5 is lynched, he was the Tailor. Game has ended! Town has won the battle, but jimmy1066 won the war ;)

~ Post game notes incoming! ~
Kyla wrote:
GG everyone!

Everyones Roles (click to show)

Mafia MVP goes to Anaxagore, his cop plan might have worked if I had mod killed Jimi instead of simomosi but I wanted to keep the turncoat alive. Too bad Jimis replacement (dwcalvert) was also inactive anyways. He fooled the town for a short amount of time and ended up taking his mafia members down with him, but lets ignore that lol.

Town MVP goes to Hoodlum, his early prediction of mafia was spot on:
Hoodlum
i agree with anax, mada, ely as mafia.
that's my early prediction.
Even though he was lynched he managed to take down two mafia members with his inspection and lead town in the right direction with ely.
I also liked syg and Cheekys role swap. Well done guys!

Overall MVP (or winner) goes to jimmy1066 who just sat back, planted seeds for doubt for Hoodlum and ultimately won the game and helped get him lynched.

Some quotes that I liked:

Marc & Vic convo (click to show)

Vicious Role PM (click to show)

Hoodlum said to mada and anax
HeY. nIcE pLaY bY yOu AnD aNaXaGoRe. I LiKe It.
I tHiNk It MiGhT hAvE nOt WoRkEd OuT fOr YoU tHoUgH

Actions and stuff (click to show)
Hoodlum wrote:
thanks kyla. the roles were cool. Thought it was a vg balance that any faction could win except for the fact that I was the lynchers target, cause that's an easy win to begin with lol. Really thought the virgin would of been the target.
This would be a good one to replay.
what's the next game.

Congrats Jimmy. Boo to villagers that lynched me.. Good effort Anax

oh, and congrats dough..u didn't die!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Anaxagore wrote:
Congrats Jimmy1066!
Hoodlum, you beat me fairly by convincing other town members to lynch me.
Sorry elysium and Madagascarter.

So that people understand, everything could have changed if we hadn't taken such a risk night one:

Spoiler (click to show)

We chose option 3...
dough_boy wrote:
Hoodlum
oh, and congrats dough..u didn't die!

I think that is likely because I didn't really play. Just was present in the forums, but really there wasn't any PM action going on.

And yeah...if the lyncher has to get anyone that is normally a target then it is almost a conclusion they will win.
elysium5 wrote:
Kyla made a mistake in counting the votes and I am still alive! Ha Ha!

#Lynch dough_boy

Everybody with me on this?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Thanks, dough, that's the Christmas spirit!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Madagascarter wrote:
The game died when Jimmy won. I couldn't even be bothered to defend myself because well, I wanted the game over. If we hadn't have known Jimmy had won then I would have come down fighting, I had planned a load of speeches to say when Hood turned out cop but Jimmy's role confirmed it.

Hood light us up! Would love a nice and crazy game!
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Mayba wrote:
Thanks for hosting Kyla! I liked the multiple cops idea, too bad we never really got to play it out.
Kyla wrote:
Nah the lynchers target was just a random town member. I was a little sad from the lack of cop action too, but I'd like to try multiple cops again sometime
jimmy1066 wrote:
Thanks for the game. I realise I had it easy with how things played out. Still happy to have won. Well played to everyone and thanks to Kyla.