• 299 posts
  • Page 17 of 20
Hoodlum wrote:
Kyla
Lynch Count
#lynch madagascarter (Hoodlum)
#Lynch Hoodlum (Madagascarter, jimmy, Sygmassacre, skarni)
#LYNCH sygmassacre (dough_boy, Vicious)

~ need 6 for hammer ~

good news. i am still alive. and jimmy didn't win
in the end i only got 4 votes. kyla's mistake.

lynch madagascarter.

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
elysium5 wrote:
#Lynch Madagascarter
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Vicious wrote:
LoL Crazy Game wb from the dead Hoodlum sorry jimmy maybe next time.....

#LynchMadagascarter
dough_boy wrote:
Hoodlum
[good news. i am still alive. and jimmy didn't win
in the end i only got 4 votes.

I was wondering about that...just figured that whoever had the most votes in the end would still go home. Sorry jimmy...that sucks.

#LYNCH Madagascarter
Madagascarter wrote:
Kyla
Hey sorry I forgot ^^

Hoodlum the Cop dies. It's now night time for 24 hours.

I'm pretty sure Hood is dead.

Anyway, why I am being voted? Alright I defended Anaxagore instead of Hood, I've got it. Hood is a mastermind at trickery and I saw the whole thing of it when hosting Star Wars so I am probably the most reluctant person to trusting Hood. So Hood is apparently innocent is Jimmy is to be trusted.

I'm so confused. Kyla can you please Clarify what is going on with Hood's death. I am Villager and I think Dough or Marc are mafia
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
MarcESK wrote:
I do not know who is who in this game. I would like to know if hoodlum is dead or not.

I'm a villager.
Spoiler (click to show)
Kyla wrote:
Kyla
Ok I won't be on tonight but so I'll began the day now, last night skarni the villager died.

It's now day for 24 hours, if there isn't a majority lynch then I will extend the time for another 24 hours and lynch the person with the most votes.

I'm doing the bold bit
Hoodlum wrote:
seems like a busy time of the year for all.
not sure if kyla is following the game with some inconsistency in the day phase, and a big mistake has been made. Well done to jimmy, though, just knew your vote to lynch for me was just way off that it seemed noobish or you were mafia with mada.

Kyla you said i was lynched, and it required 6 to hammer me. Time was extended to 48 hours, and the count only got to a maximum of 5, then back to 4 before you killed me out of the game.
The first day, Vicious scraped by without majority vote. On day 2, there wasn't a mention of a majority vote replacing 6 for hammer, and you failed to mention that jimmy had won the game, and there are some questions you haven't answered to clarify whether i am in this game or not, or if the other JIMI was in or out.
I wasted some chat talking to dwcalvert and he hadn't officially replaced Jimi. Failure to clarify is helping jimi's role absent tactics.
time was invested on this one, and efforts were made to try and get to wifi spots to play during this busy time.

I think a reshuffle and restart for this game. it's a good balance or roles.

Sygmassacre wrote:
No you got the most votes at the end of the phase. We have 24hrs for a hammer or it gets extended for another 24 and the most votes gets lynched. You had the most votes ergo you were lynched.

#Lynch Madagascarter
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Hoodlum wrote:
Kyla
Oh it's day time for 48 hours, the player with the most votes by the end of the deadline will be lynched. If you don't lynch then your vote doesn't count. If there is a tie between lynches then there will be no lynch.

k missed this. sorry all. i am dead.
Kyla wrote:
Yeah that voting is fine I think, I just need to be clearer. Sorry about that. But yeah Hood you're dead, Jimi is out and was subbed in for dwcalvert. jimmy1066 has won the game. I wouldn't mind restarting :)
Kyla wrote:
on the epic mafia site the game ends when the lyncher wins, but since there was so many people here it seemed unfair so seems a bit odd now. But I figured that people would want to go on anyways
jimmy1066 wrote:
Wooohooo! I was lucky in that mafia sort of by chance wrote the script for me in setting you up as a villain Hood. Still happy to have snook by and won.