• 299 posts
  • Page 2 of 20
skarni wrote:
I agree with doughboy, but i think its better to select another player than him for the 3 inspevtions, as you will be killed night 1 as usual hehehe

Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
dough_boy wrote:
skarni
I agree with doughboy, but i think its better to select another player than him for the 3 inspevtions, as you will be killed night 1 as usual

I would agree with this...unless the doctor saves me. but there is no way to know if they will...but maybe mafia decides to not bother trying to kill me when there is a chance the doc might save me?

Also, #LYNCH Vicious
Vicious wrote:
well I am an innocent villager I told you all an i might even be a special villager. but dont even investigate lynch me 1st .  right out of the gate. and why becuz I checked in?
dough_boy wrote:
dough_boy wrote: I would also like to point out that in every mafia game that Vicious has played, she has always remained relatively quiet when she is town, but has been active in the forums when she is mafia. Food for thought. Expecting a no lynch for the first day.
I've seen this technique used in every single game I've played
but yet you threw me under the bus looks like hood an dough boy are mafia working on their 1st townie kill. go ahead lynch me 1st but they are obviously working together
Spoiler (click to show)

Hoodlum wrote:  Posted: Today, 02:43 pm 

lynch vicious

I've been accurate reading vicious in games. I try my best to not let her realize this. but i think she knows that I know, muhahaha.

nice add in hood such an evil laff I will laff last this time if thats all you got!!

#LynchHoodlum
Madagascarter wrote:
Why are you lynching Vicious without any evidence. I didn't know Cuco was playing this game!
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Vicious wrote:
thank you....Mada My thoughts exactly very suspicious behavior right out of the gate. you all are insane wit your guesses you people want everyone to participate to discuss here but the minute sum1 speaks up you accuse them. I'm fairly new to this game changing my strategy doesn't make me mafia. an believe me the others will see this interaction an not want to speak up here due to your inaccurate guesses and double talk to turn the tables an remove the suspicion from yourselves
skarni wrote:
No lynch

But i am susprcting mada, by this time he would have given strategy tips if he was not mafia...
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
dough_boy wrote:
Vicious
I've seen this technique used in every single game I've played
but yet you threw me under the bus looks like hood an dough boy are mafia working on their 1st townie kill. go ahead lynch me 1st but they are obviously working together
[/spoiler]
No, the technique you have seen "every single game" is to call out players who are not responsive in general (both in PM and forums). Every game that I have played with you without fail you avoid the forums and only stick to PM, and even then are hit and miss. Every game that you have been vocal in the forums you have turned out to be mafia.

I haven't spoken with hood on this game at all. I was just making my statement and then he is the first one to actually lynch you...so he is reading you the exact same way.

If you are a special villager then you have messed up and will immediately be targeted by the mafia.
dough_boy wrote:
Cleaning up the previous one...

Vicious
I've seen this technique used in every single game I've played
but yet you threw me under the bus looks like hood an dough boy are mafia working on their 1st townie kill. go ahead lynch me 1st but they are obviously working together

No, the technique you have seen "every single game" is to call out players who are not responsive in general (both in PM and forums). Every game that I have played with you without fail you avoid the forums and only stick to PM, and even then are hit and miss. Every game that you have been vocal in the forums you have turned out to be mafia.

I haven't spoken with hood on this game at all. I was just making my statement and then he is the first one to actually lynch you...so he is reading you the exact same way.

If you are a special villager then you have messed up and will immediately be targeted by the mafia.
Mayba wrote:
Madagascarter wrote:  Posted: Today, 17:02 
Post #19
Why are you lynching Vicious without any evidence. I didn't know Cuco was playing this game!

It's possible one of them is the Lyncher and would stand to benefit greatly with Vicious being lynched. As we really have no information at this point, I'd rather not risk letting the Lyncher win this early with a blind lynch. That's why I voted for a no lynch.

Anaxagore wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)

Agree 100% => #No lynch

By the way:
Spoiler (click to show)

Guys, our most important task right now is to figure out this whole "cop situation ».
Once we have one cop we can rely on, we can start lynching with solid facts.

I asked Kyla if I can inspect myself but it not possible..
We could use someone else to figure out this whole poop but how could we be sure he/she is not mafia (sorry dough, don’t trust you).. so the best i think is to create a « cop group chat » and test this:

Cop A checks Cop B
Cop B checks cop C
Cop C checks Cop A

There will be 1 cop (let’s call him Albert) that gets a result (Town or Mafia) and 2 that get the opposite one.

if Albert had town as a result => Albert is the good cop
if Albert had mafia result => Albert is the insane cop (as useful as the good cop if he knows he is insane).

So after night 1, we can have one cop to rely on.
Who the other 2 cops are can be figured out later (btw, the confused cop is useless)

=> So i am waiting for other cops to reach me privately. Once we have figure out our poopypoopy, we can insert people one by one in a trusted circle.

And of course if there are too many cops, we will say it :)
dough_boy wrote:
Anax...again your logic is 100% false. Not to mention you telling the world that you are a cop guarantees you will be dead tonight (unless you are mafia). I have never steered you wrong and everytime I try to win the game for village you continue to undermine because it wasn't your idea.

How do you propose creating said cop chat? I have volunteered to be the spokesperson. So all cops investigate me. Doctor, save me. The one or two cops who get a "good" result will reach out to me (separately). If you are a cop and you get a "bad" result, wait until the next night and we will do it again, but on a different person. Once I know who the real cop is, the other two will be vetted (sorted out) in 2 nights and we can then have the good and reverse inspecting people (2 a night)...unfortunately if you are the random cop your results would never be able to be trusted.

NONE of the cops should reach out to you because you will be dead tonight....it will be a waste. I am going to be safe because either the doctor will save me or the mafia will assume the doctor is saving me and will target someone else (who is more powerful than a plain villager).
dough_boy wrote:
Mayba
Madagascarter wrote:  Posted: Today, 17:02 
Post #19

It's possible one of them is the Lyncher and would stand to benefit greatly with Vicious being lynched. As we really have no information at this point, I'd rather not risk letting the Lyncher win this early with a blind lynch. That's why I voted for a no lynch.

Then if this is the case Hood would be the lyncher. I would go for a no lynch, except for the problem that we will never be able to lynch anyone during the day until we have the cops sorted out...which would be 2-3 nights. So I will give you 3 possibilities in order of logic):

1. Vicious is mafia and is playing as she usually does when mafia
2. Hood looked at my post and bandwagoned hoping we would lynch her so he would win his game
3. She is town

Since we will not be able to achieve a lynch majority with so many no lynches, might as well withdraw so we can get to the first night.

#no lynch