• 299 posts
  • Page 5 of 20
Anaxagore wrote:
If I didn't forget anything, it is:

vicious: hoodlum, cheekyTeeky, madagascarter, sygmassacre (though technically syga is also lynching me)

hoodlum: vicious

madagascarter: skarni

no lynch: mayba, huskers, anaxagore, dough_boy, marcesk, jimi
CheekyTeeky wrote:
It is better to lynch than not because we get information either way. If vicious is town then you can analyze her wagon and any people refusing to get on it/reactions around it. If she is mafia then the same thing applies.

I've already posted why I find her opening very suspicious.
You have a keen military mind Pod...
Hoodlum wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)
Vicious tells me she is the virgin. well, she says mafia can't kill tomorrow. so it was suggestive.
I believe the mechanics that makes sense, is, that the lynchers target is the virgin.
The lyncher is one of the voters.
I am not the lyncher.
Do we want to therefore hand the points over to the lyncher? i don't care about points. the lyncher is still town.
virgin sacrifice. thanks vicious, win win move for town.
we will be safe tonight. we will win the game for you!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
dough_boy wrote:
Well...if she said that then I would change my vote to #LYNCH Vicious

Is that true Vicious? You still win with a village victory...your sacrifice will make prevent losing someone tonight.
Hoodlum wrote:
Virgin
- If lynched mafia cannot kill the next night
- When visited by a hooker they turn into a villager

hmm does this mean she is a neutral?
Hoodlum wrote:
ok. i think the lyncher is neutral, but will win his game (if i am right about the mechanics that the lynchers target is probably the virgin)
so, the lyncher will just roam in this game and can help either mafia or village, depending on how he feels like playing lol.
Kyla wrote:
Lynch Count
#lynch Vicious (Hoodlum, Sygmassacre, CheekyTeeky, Mada, dough_boy)
#lynch Hoodlum (Vicious)
#lynch madagascarter (Skarni)
#lynch noone (Skarni, Mayba, huskers. Marc, Jimi)

~ I think it's 12 hours till the lynch is hammered ~
Hoodlum wrote:
oh yeah. the lyncher is sided with themselves. sorry, a bit late on reading everything properly

Lyncher
- One person in the game irritates this person (will not be a mafia member)
- Wins if he can lynch this person (Game will not end but the next winners will get no points)
- Can win with town but will win no points

well, we can't know who the lynchers target is. it does make sense to me that it is the virgin though. if so, easy win for the lyncher, but also, it is possible that the lynchers target still isn't the virgin.

Virgin
- If lynched mafia cannot kill the next night
- When visited by a hooker they turn into a villager

either way, the virgins death helps us with info, and saves one of us tonight.
huskers01 wrote:
If vicious is the virgin then you guys are willing to sacrifice her for one night of no kill. So in that case mafia knows they can't kill so they just don't shoot anyone and we're down one vote as a result. Doesn't make much sense to me to lynch your own so early in the game. Someone starts a Lynch Mob and the Mafia are sure to follow. Town is strongest with numbers
dough_boy wrote:
huskers01
If vicious is the virgin then you guys are willing to sacrifice her for one night of no kill. So in that case mafia knows they can't kill so they just don't shoot anyone and we're down one vote as a result. Doesn't make much sense to me to lynch your own so early in the game. Someone starts a Lynch Mob and the Mafia are sure to follow. Town is strongest with numbers

Or the mafia wants us all to think she is the virgin so that we will not lynch her. If she is the virgin the hooker will never visit her. If she isn't the virgin, then it could be that hood/vicious are playing us all and she is mafia (and hood) and no one is coming forward as the actual virgin.
Hoodlum wrote:
huskers01

in most cases with experienced mafia players, mafia will hang back and not vote at all. if town are lynching eachother jarjar binks style.
then those that are saying...mafia will jump on board, are likely mafia..

marcesk and now you have mentioned it :)

these are reasons why an early lynch vote helps town. we see how players react, vote etc.

Madagascarter
#Lynch Vicious

Hood when you went with a blind vote in Campers game you got it right. So I'll follow you but if you're wrong know vengence from the rest of the village will come upon you.

^ and mada smells fishy to me. that seems like a possible mafia jumping on board :)