• 299 posts
  • Page 8 of 20
Hoodlum wrote:
i think anaxagore didn't expect simomosi was going to be mod killed. and he must of agreed that mayba was probably a cop, as i read it.
and they killed him. so i guess he's gonna face the question now from me. if i am the last cop..what is anaxagore? i know he lied.
so, maybe i am a sane cop.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
role (click to show)
elysium5 wrote:
Hood, you usually take into consideration all of the angles. What if one of the 2 dead cops wasn't a cop? What if they were framed by the tailer? simomosi seems like a good target for that if mafia knew he was going to be mod killed as Kyla announced, don't you think?

You said Anaxa is mafia, did you inspect? You could still be insane/confused and he could still be the other cop? Has anyone else claimed cop? Or you could be lying, which seems a little elaborate at this point so unlikely but still possible.

Is there any way we can see if you are both cops or if one of you is lying/confused/insane/etc? With a possible 2 cops down, the village is in trouble and we need to figure out how to do this right. Mafia has a big advantage right now.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Hoodlum wrote:
ugh. i just woke up from a nap, and blurted it out. i didn't think of that scenario with the tailor. and it would be a good play.
I am a cop everyone.lol

but also,, ely you are very quick to point that strategy out, and i suppose to come to anaxagores defense, that you might mention that if you and anax are mafia. just another angle.

i'm sticking with my lynch vote, but you might be able to have an opportunity to save anaxagore with a no lynch later today
elysium5 wrote:
I am not coming to his defence so much as asking for everyone to look at the possibilities first. You are right, it could be another angle...there are many angles but that being said, it seems a little strange to me that it wasn't considered by you. Seeing Kyla announce that simomosi was going to be mod killed seems like a perfect situation for mafia to exploit so if that were the case and Anaxa was in fact mafia, why would he make himself look like a fake cop by throwing out an extra dead cop by framing someone?

Maybe he is lying but maybe he is also the lyncher and is taking advantage of the fact that you are a cop and he is playing you?

Or he is a cop and you are the lyncher?

Or you are both mafia and playing the rest of us?

Does anyone have any ideas how to sort through this mess before mafia takes over?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
I've been going over everything posted and in all honesty, I don't know why dough_boy's idea wasn't used. It made the most sense.
Anaxagore wrote:
Hoodlum
anaxagore isn't cop (click to show)

i thought i might have been insane or confused. but i didn't realize kyla had posted that two cops were dead. i am the 3rd cop.
so if i am the 3rd cop, then anaxagore lied about being the cop.

Ok. Wow. What a PM! Honestly you have a great imagination Hood! (the part where he talks with Mark is true but the whole other part about being doc is fake)
I hope no one seriously believes that. (Look at how I supposedly start my conversation with Hoodlum "Hey Hoodlum, are you cop?, I sent the same message to everyone who didn't claim anything and it was: "are you cop? I am cop. Which one? I don't know :)"

Basically what you are saying is that now you are cop and that you were the cop which contacted me.. this is pathetic.
As you guys may have understand, the other cop I was in contact with was Mayba
Spoiler (click to show)

I believe you killed mayba randomly because he was you opponent in yesterday lynch, or somehow you knew he was doc.

Hoodlum
i don't expect vicious to be lynched today. it was a good ole provoke vote. I'm just hoping she is lynched today. let's all just lynch her! it'll be fun.

Hoodlum
we are both fishy, faking a dispute, so the town don't suspect us.

Mayba
If we do lynch Vicious and she does indeed turn out to be Virgin, then I guess it would allow us to test out our investigations without worrying about a night kill? Though we would lose a town member and possibly risk Lyncher winning.

On the other hand, if we don't lynch her, then it's possible Doc could save someone that Mafia targets and there would be no night kill and we would still have all of our town members (though chances of this happening is pretty low).

I guess there's also a small possibility that Vicious is not actually the virgin and is Mafia trying to pretend to be the Virgin which can probably be easily counter-claimed unless the real Virgin is inactive.

Hoodlum
(Hoodlum, Sygmassacre, CheekyTeeky, Mada, dough_boy)

all players that voted to lynch you probably aren't mafia. too experienced. but ya never know. If i was mafia, i'd be saying stuff like...
"those players that are blind lynching, are probably mafia". 

who said that? i will have to rewind

#Lynch Hoodlum

Madagascarter wrote:
Hood, I’m looking at your grammar. You NEVER USE CAPITAL LETTERS! Anax however does, so how come in the middle of your Anax Hood chat Anax stops using Capital letters? It looks like you made that chat up.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
that's convenient that the other cop was mayba. cool story
Hoodlum wrote:
umm mada you'll have to clarify about the caps. not sure what you are talking about
Madagascarter wrote:
Sorry, on Phone so can’t copy and paste, but it is clear the parts you added and the parts you didn’t. Any part where Anax is not using capitals is fake as Anax uses Capitals in messages but Hood doesn’t
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
i see what you are talking about. good observation. perhaps players can go and look at how anaxagore chats.
if he switched it up to not use caps, then good play. but nothing has been faked.
Hoodlum wrote:
actually, i am quite impressed at your tactic of not using caps with your conversation with me. that's really good if rehearsed, but now that does seem like a set up and maybe exposed you mada? you can lynch me and find out. then maybe it will backfire
skarni wrote:
Hood, I would like to believe you and think that mada and ely are teaming as mafia, but you always invent chats and this makes me very confused always...

I am thinking in ynching you because of that, and in case you are village, go for anaxa and mada.
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Hoodlum wrote:
infact. i'm quite positive that mada and anaxagore are mafia. excellent move. lets see how this plays out.