• 299 posts
  • Page 9 of 20
Hoodlum wrote:
thats fine skarni. but you will be lynching a cop.
i'll be todays sacrifice.
my result was anaxagore is mafia.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
i agree with anax, mada, ely as mafia.
that's my early prediction.
skarni wrote:
Hoodlum
thats fine skarni. but you will be lynching a cop.
i'll be todays sacrifice.
my result was anaxagore is mafia.

I am more likely to finally lynch madag, but i thinkanax is on the pack also.

#lynch anaxagore
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Hoodlum wrote:
anaxagore
I believe you killed mayba randomly because he was you opponent in yesterday lynch, or somehow you knew he was doc.

i just skimmed through some of what you pasted anax.
i can't remember any part of my conversation where i said mayba was doc. i had a hunch he was a cop. do you know he is the doc? did kyla tell you?
because kyla told the rest of us that he is a cop.
Hoodlum wrote:
Kyla
In the night simomosi and Mayba die, they were both Cops. It is now day 2 for 48 hours, it will take 7 to lynch.
Anaxagore wrote:
dough_boy
#LYNCH Anax

Something smelled fishy about him from the beginning.

seriously, these are your arguments..

Either Hoodlum is mafia, and dough probably his partner in crime.
Or Hoodlum is the Lyncher and thought it was the perfect opportunity to attack me (his prey). It would be too late after, since I would be confirm as the last and legit cop.

If you believe Hoodlum who shows up last minute with a fake PM claiming he is now cop, rather than me, please don't come apologize to me at the end saying you were manipulated.
Hoodlum wrote:
KyLa. Is It TrUe ThAt MaFiA wIlL kNoW tHe RoLe Of ThE pLaYeR tHeY tAiLoReD?

Madagascarter wrote:
Hood, I don’t know what your talking about with me and Anax collaborating to make you seem guilty. I just noticed something so pointed it out. Perhaps Anax did do it deliberately but I doubt it considering he hasn’t been that good at faking in previous games (unless manipulating dwcalvert counts). Hood, it is OK to say that chat didn’t happen if you give a decent reason.

Anax you are claiming Cop but I don’t see any result to the inspection. Can you reveal it please?

I still don’t know who to vote but leaning towards Hood but I don’t like the fact that you accuse me of mafia when I challenge you.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
i won't lynch you today mada, do not stress. maybe tomorrow if you don't kill me.
 i guess because i know in my heart of hearts that i am a cop, and you being suspicious of me makes me paranoid that you are conspiring against me! you and anaxagore together. but if you get on board with the anax lynch vote, and it turns out he is mafia, then you can get town cred!!
Anaxagore wrote:
@Mada:

Spoiler (click to show)
Hoodlum wrote:
^hehe
i thought we were investigating each other anax?
mayba's dead. how convenient
Anaxagore wrote:
How convenient for you. You couldn't have attacked me with Mayba being here.
Anyway, it's just your voice against mine now..
I'm sick of debating.. I have stuff to do
People will read and i hope they are smart enough to see the truth.
Hoodlum wrote:
this is all players need to know to make the right lynch today. why does anaxagore believe that mayba is the doc? is it because he is the tailor and knows something non mafia do not know?

he posted the following.

Anaxagore
I believe you killed mayba randomly because he was you opponent in yesterday lynch, or somehow you knew he was doc.

I have no idea if mayba is the doc. as far as i know, mayba is a cop. because that's what kyla said,

check this out

Kyla
In the night simomosi and Mayba die, they were both Cops. It is now day 2 for 48 hours, it will take 7 to lynch.

kyla tells us mayba was a cop, not a doctor!

explain yourself anaxagore!