• 299 posts
  • Page 7 of 20
dough_boy wrote:
The ONLY weakness in mine is me. But it doesn't matter who you work it on, it is the only weakness (because we cannot know who to trust). Yours has that weakness as well as the added fact that it will not work.

But the cops inspecting anyone will not need to reveal themselves unless they choose to. You managing to get 2, maybe 1 to reveal themselves to anyone before they can actually inspect someone is the wrong answer.
Kyla wrote:
So I'm willing to sub someone in for simomosi, not sure if they're playing
elysium5 wrote:
Mod kill
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
MarcESK wrote:
Hoodlum
(Hoodlum, Sygmassacre, CheekyTeeky, Mada, dough_boy)

all players that voted to lynch you probably aren't mafia. too experienced. but ya never know. If i was mafia, i'd be saying stuff like...
"those players that are blind lynching, are probably mafia". 

who said that? i will have to rewind

Hoodlum just said "I voted to Lynch you Vicious. Some other People voted to Lynch you, too. Probably not everyone of who #lynched you is mafia. I believe People that did not blindly voted you are Mafia, especially people who said "People who blindly vote are Mafia".".

I think you are wrong Hoodlum. You are wrong Hoodlum.

People who are experienced in this game will not only want to win, they will also try to gain points. Therefore they will not allow the lyncher to lynch the virgin because that would lose them points.
Spoiler (click to show)
Hoodlum wrote:
nah. im pretty sure none of us really care about points.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Jimi wrote:
Guys I am in a business trip

I haven't been in contact with anyone,
And if I am lying anyone can prove me wrong.

Anyway, I doubt being able to follow up on this game.

I ask the mod to substitute me if possible.

I might only have time to play my risk games.

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Kyla wrote:
Ok well.. I will mod kill simomosi and sub dwcalvert in for Jimi. Not sure if this will change night actions, I think there is 7 hours till the night ends.
Sygmassacre wrote:
Hoodlum

Too right!! They sometimes dont reflect the game anyway (see last game) ;)
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Kyla wrote:
In the night simomosi and Mayba die, they were both Cops. It is now day 2 for 48 hours, it will take 7 to lynch.
elysium5 wrote:
Sygmassacre
Hoodlum

Too right!! They sometimes dont reflect the game anyway (see last game) ;)

We are playing for points???!!!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Hoodlum wrote:
anaxagore isn't cop (click to show)

i thought i might have been insane or confused. but i didn't realize kyla had posted that two cops were dead. i am the 3rd cop.
so if i am the 3rd cop, then anaxagore lied about being the cop.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman