• 299 posts
  • Page 1 of 20
Kyla wrote:
Welcome all and good luck!

There are bad guys. There are good guys. Bad guys want to take over the town, good guys do not want that. Bad guys have to trick town and lynch good guys as well as kill good guys at night time. Good guys have to find bad guys and lynch them. Third party guy just hates someone.

Player List
Alive
1. Jimi @dwcalvert
3. @dough_boy
4. @elysium5
5. @Vicious
7. @MarcESK
12. @CheekyTeeky
14. @Sygmassacre
15. @jimmy1066

Dead
2. Hoodlum - Cop
6. skarni -Villager
8. Madagascarter - Paparazzi
9. huskers01 - Villager
10. simomosi - Cop
11. Anaxagore - Cop
13. Mayba - Cop

Player Roles
Sided with the town (Wins when there are no mafia remaining) (click to show)

Sided with themselves (Wins when their target is LYNCHED) (click to show)

Sided with the mafia (Wins when the mafia outnumber the village) (click to show)

Order if night actions: Hooker > Doctor > Tailor > Mafia team kill > Cop Investigations

All role PMs have been sent out, please add me to your message chats! All role PMs were just 1 word (their role). If you have any questions please ask :)
Kyla wrote:
I would just like to point out that 3 people think that they are the real 'Cop', have fun everyone ;)
Kyla wrote:
Oh it's day time for 48 hours, the player with the most votes by the end of the deadline will be lynched. If you don't lynch then your vote doesn't count. If there is a tie between lynches then there will be no lynch.
skarni wrote:
Hi people, i am a villager.

I would like to point some strategy tips that think that maybe can work, but im not sure and would like other villagers to help with that.

there are 3 cops, and we would not know with are correct. I think that maybe could be interesting that the 3 cops claim to be the cop, and then they start a PM group they 3 alone in order to try to coordinate the night investigations. Maybe they will need to investigate the same person one night to see who is each one.

Doctor, you cannot protect yourself, it IS VERY IMPORTANT that you do not claim, and that you protect the cops if we agree that tehy should claim.

And it would be perfet that we were just lucky aor could find out an strategy to make the virgin be visited by the hooker, then we will know all the mafia players. This is a key point.

Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Hoodlum wrote:
glad im not mafia this game.
got a lot of messages as it is. thanks kyla :)
i'll have to try and catch up with the game mechanics. please be patient with any replies if anyone messages me.
gl all.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Jimi wrote:
Ahhhh, what a feeling to be innocent.

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
MarcESK wrote:
I have tactics for the cops: Check a person twice (you can check me, I`m a villager) if you get the same results everytime like Villager or Mafia you know which cop you are. If you get a random result everytime you know you are the insane cop.

Spoiler (click to show)
MarcESK wrote:
MarcESK
I have tactics for the cops: Check a person twice (you can check me, I`m a villager) if you get the same results everytime like Villager or Mafia you know which cop you are. If you get a random result everytime you know you are the insane cop.

Feel free to PM me the results. :)
Spoiler (click to show)
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Woohoo let the games begin! I'm a villager please inspect me too.
You have a keen military mind Pod...
Jimi wrote:
I am a mafia, please inspect me first ;)

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Vicious wrote:
Hi checking in people I am happy to share that I am sided wit the town. Skarni has a pretty sensible idea I think. He has obviously given it sum thought. But whew Glad I'm not mafia again. I dont know who to lynch so maybe later.
Good Luck Townies Have fun!!
Jimi wrote:
hummm, where is doughboy???
usually, he is the first to suggest solutions.

Batman
dough_boy wrote:
Jimi
hummm, where is doughboy???
usually, he is the first to suggest solutions.
Sleeping! :) Have only been up for an hour and a half now and I am just looking at things.
dough_boy wrote:
Role PM (click to show)

I do not believe that MarcESKs logic is correct. Just because it is random doesn't mean that on two inspections you will get different results.

Right now it is daytime, so there are no cop actions. Since all three cops are actually town and we want them on our side, we can use their inspections to help us. My suggestion is we choose one person and have all three cops inspect that one person. We would likely have one good, and possibly two bad (knowing kyla she would do that to screw with my logic).  The cops can then reach out to this person individually with their results. We know that the mafia cannot inspect, so they could not infiltrate this way.

Since we are daytime we are also getting a little ahead of ourselves as this can only be done at night. I would suggest that the three cops inspect me tonight (we need them to inspect one person) and since I am a plain vanillager I can be the spokesperson for now. I would also suggest that the doctor look to save me tonight. I know it is a lot to ask, but the mafia knows how dangerous I am to them. I don't need you to tell me who you are, but since you cannot save yourself you might as well save someone who is a threat to the mafia.

I would also like to point out that in every mafia game that Vicious has played, she has always remained relatively quiet when she is town, but has been active in the forums when she is mafia. Food for thought. Expecting a no lynch for the first day.
Hoodlum wrote:
lynch vicious

I've been accurate reading vicious in games. I try my best to not let her realize this. but i think she knows that I know, muhahaha.

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman