• 299 posts
  • Page 10 of 20
Hoodlum wrote:
I feel like a bully..sorry.
that's my debate for the day. i'll be quiet now. let's see how this pans out. good luck town.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Anaxagore wrote:
I wrote this after his death.. so it is of course a misspell

Stop trying to create arguments Hood
dough_boy wrote:
Look at it this way. If we get rid of Anax and he turns out town then he messed this up and we know that Hood is next on our list.
Anaxagore wrote:
dough_boy
Look at it this way. If we get rid of Anax and he turns out town then he messed this up and we know that Hood is next on our list.

Nice try but I know you guys would use the taylor on me => I would appear as Mafia => and you guys would be legit in continuing your big manipulation
Madagascarter wrote:
Dough, we have to get this right. If we get it wrong, we’ll never know because of the Tailor. We’ll probably end up having to kill both.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
dough_boy wrote:
Madagascarter
Dough, we have to get this right. If we get it wrong, we’ll never know because of the Tailor. We’ll probably end up having to kill both.

Fine. Then if we assume the Tailor already visited Anax and built him a suit of Mafia, let's lynch Hood. If Hood turns up cop then we know Anax is mafia.
Sygmassacre wrote:
When would the tailor visit anax? Its too early to use that power unless they were afraid of getting lynched, therefore wasting it. Lets lynch some people and get some info. I said my targets were vicious and then anax. Since most of you were too weak to lynch someone first day i know no one will jump on the vicious wagon so

#Lynch Anaxagore
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
MarcESK wrote:
#lynch anaxagore

Anaxagore and Madagascarter are Mafia.

I said to Hoodlum that I am the traitor. How should I even know that?

Anax said this on page 7 or 8:

Anaxagore
Ok. Wow. What a PM! Honestly you have a great imagination Hood! (the part where he talks with Mark is true but the whole other part about being doc is fake)

I never contacted Anaxagore. 
Spoiler (click to show)
dough_boy wrote:
But...but...how do we know that the Lyncher isn't secretly wanting us to lynch Anax? Maybe we should no lynch again to feel safe? :)
Anaxagore wrote:
MarcESK
#lynch anaxagore

Anaxagore and Madagascarter are Mafia.

I said to Hoodlum that I am the traitor. How should I even know that?

Anax said this on page 7 or 8:

Anaxagore
Ok. Wow. What a PM! Honestly you have a great imagination Hood! (the part where he talks with Mark is true but the whole other part about being doc is fake)

I never contacted Anaxagore. 

You never contacted me but it's true that Hoodlum shared that story with me..

I accept that people lynch me but seriously if all your arguments are stuff like Syg saying he decided yesterday to lynch me or Marc not understanding what I said, I can't do anything more..
Madagascarter wrote:
My evaluation, unless the mafia are playing some crazy trick on us by tailoring Simonsi, then there are only really 2 solid suspects. Hood and Anax. Hood was the first to shout Anax is Mafia and anyone who tried to reason with him (me, Elysium) he accused also. Well not properly correct if Hood is inspector he knows Anax is Mafia and Vice Versa but a bit aggressive. However he makes a vital mistake. He creates a fake role chat with Anax. Anax reaction was pure shock when it came out. At the time I was wondering what was up with Hoods Caps and as I was evaluating your chat with Anax I saw Anax use the same style which confirms to me, that Anax’s shock was real. Credit given where credit is due, you came up very quickly with a nice backstory but at the time I hadn’t sent a PM to Anax so it was no plot, just Eagle Eyes. Hood, I think there is more evidence to lynch hood
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Anaxagore wrote:
Let's assume 2 minutes that Hoodlum is saying is the truth:
If I was mafia and Hoodlum would have reach me privately as he say claiming he is cop.
I would have been the only one who knew he was cop, and thus I would have killed him right away and taylor him as a villager.
I would then have become an official cop and everything would have been fine for me as a mafia.
You guys really think I wouldn't have had this idea?
I am sure Hoodlum will say I was maybe contacted by mayba too, but in this scenario, whichever cop i would have killed, I would have taylored him with a villager suit.
So either I am stupid and I didn't have this simple idea of killing a real cop....   or what Hoodlum is saying is false!

Let's assume 2 minutes I say the truth:
I am cop, I am contacted by mayba who claims he is cop.
We begin our investigation (as I posted on this forum I found another cop)
I don't know how Hood found out that mayba is cop but he did (maybe because mayba didn't claim a role publicly, so by knowing his mafia team + the villagers claims, Hoodlum could have figure out there was a big probability mayba was cop, but this is just pure speculation, honestly i don't know)
So Hoodlum fears the cops are able to investigate fast and kill one of the cop: Mayba (he thought I would be healed so didn't take the chance of killing me).
By chance he sees that simomosi was also cop.
He sees I am the only cop and I already have a bad reputation for having reveal my role publicly day 1 so he takes his chance for his team.
To be sure I don't find out alone which cop I am and get legitimacy to create a trust circle, he creates a fake PM and pretends he is the true cop.
He makes me lynch and taylors me with a mafia suit
Finally the crowd believes him and lead investigation, protecting obviously his mafia teams, leading the town into a quiet massacre..

Please guys read this, and make your own opinion what is the more probable
Anaxagore wrote:
Thanks for believing me Madagascarter, but i fear you are the only one rational here