• 299 posts
  • Page 12 of 20
Hoodlum wrote:
oh. so your saying that conversation never happened? gotcha. and mada is saying that it looks like i faked it because there are some parts that you didn't capitalize. those said uncapitalize parts aren't really much to the story. i just noticed that there are some (...) that i haven't been using. i do use them i think, but not in this conversation. but on your parts, u are using them.
maybe other players can look at their conversations with you. In particular mada, since he is looking at that stuff. but i think i have made up my mind about mada. he has thrown you under the bus after it seems your outta here. flip flopping two lynches.

so the following thing i don't understand in bold. can you elaborate what you are saying there?

Anaxagore
Ok. Wow. What a PM! Honestly you have a great imagination Hood! (the part where he talks with Mark is true but the whole other part about being doc is fake)

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Anaxagore wrote:
i meant cop... the whole part with you claiming you are cop and us organising the inspections is total poopy

This was the last comment I make. All your arguments are fake.
Everytime I post somthing that appeals to logic, you post behing something stupid (like I wrote doc instead of cop, omg)
Hoodlum wrote:
i see. i am just trying to get things clarified is all. these things are important because madagascarter and some players alike pay attention to that sort of stuff. thank you for your answer my friend
dough_boy wrote:
Long story short is as I stated both publicly and privately Anax has messed this game up entirely. So either he did it because he is Mafia, or he did it because he was trying to get credit. But there was no way having the 3 cops inspect 1 cop was ever going to work. And now that at least one (if not two) is dead we have no way to know what flavor the one left is and whether they could ever be trusted because of this.

So at this point we have no choice but to lynch anax today. Even if he turns up as mafia we cannot trust that and should move on....probably lynching hood tomorrow. The mafia couldn't make 2 false suits. Based upon the results of Anax and Hood we then look at the lynch voting to see if we can see a pattern.
Hoodlum wrote:
i think i am the sane cop. kyla killed mod killed simomosi rather than replace him, because he was probably a worthless confused cop. anaxagore is definitely guilty because he is 100% lying about our conversation not having took place. So it's not a matter of, what if we both are still cops. He just isn't a cop at all.
I doubt I will live after anaxagore gets lynched, but if the doctor is still alive, maybe you can save me, so I can inspect madagascarter, who smells of tuna
Hoodlum wrote:
Just know this!
Anaxagore tried to be a trickster! his mistake, is not killing me last night because i have a big mouth.
dough_boy wrote:
Hoodlum
i think i am the sane cop. kyla killed mod killed simomosi rather than replace him, because he was probably a worthless confused cop. anaxagore is definitely guilty because he is 100% lying about our conversation not having took place. So it's not a matter of, what if we both are still cops. He just isn't a cop at all.
I doubt I will live after anaxagore gets lynched, but if the doctor is still alive, maybe you can save me, so I can inspect madagascarter, who smells of tuna

There is a chance that you weren't the real cop, but when Kyla had to mod kill she chose to kill a "worthless" role and made you the real one.
jimmy1066 wrote:
Re-reading all of this, the past messages and Hoodlums behaviour, I am convinced Hood is Mafia or Lyncher set to lynch anax, so I vote LYNCH HOODLUM
Hoodlum wrote:
lynch anaxagore = hoodlum, dough, skarni, marcesk, sygmassacre, dwcalvert, madagascarter

hoodlum = anaxagore, vicious, jimmy1066

hasn't voted. = elysium, cheekyteeky, huskers
jimmy1066 wrote:
I think Hood's game will be up next turn when we lynch a cop, but lets see. We will know in tomorrow.
Hoodlum wrote:
im dead right after anax is lynched. mafia won't keep me around. :)
Kyla wrote:
The town lynches Anaxagore who is a Cop.

It's now night time for 24 hours, if all actions aren't in then I will extend the time to 48 hours.

elysium5 wrote:
So it seems logical to go with dough's strategy and lynch Hoodlum next but what if Hood is the lyncher? With the apparent 'three' cops down, we can be certain that if one was tailored, there are for sure two cops down, but if not, maybe three. It would be very convenient to lynch Hood and see if he comes up a cop. That would take into account all of the cops but would that really help village?

Questions...

Are all three cops down?

Was one Tailored?

If all cops are truly down, does mafia still have a Tailor to use?

Who is the Lyncher?

Is one of the downed cops the Lyncher and was Tailored by mafia? (this one seems like a far-fetched idea but still a possibility)

Who is the Virgin (assuming still alive. Please don't answer that here...stay hidden) Has the Virgen been visited and turned into a villager or is the Virgen still a possible target to make mafia miss a kill?

Has the Virgin been killed but Tailored as another role?

Who is the doc (assuming still alive. Again, please don't answer that here...stay hidden) Who should the doc save?

Thes are the most important questions I can think of. Does anyone have any more to add and how should we proceed?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Hoodlum wrote:
anax isn't a cop that's for sure. he is mafia who they tailored. now they (mafia) have used their 1 and only tailor use. they shouldn't have bothered wasting it on anaxagore, it was a bad move. now when they kill me tonight, i will show up cop in the morning. then u will see 4 cops dead. so do they bother killing me? or kill someone tonight, and hope everyone votes to lynch me tomorrow. If they let me live i am going to get a sane investigation result.
no one is thinking on the mafia side. Anaxagore had to be the tailor, so could only die with his action. farewell..
here were his final words.

Spoiler (click to show)