• 299 posts
  • Page 14 of 20
Madagascarter wrote:
If Hoodlum is inspector then he is most certainly insane. Anax flipped Cop! There seems to be a trend in what Hood claims to be, Jar Jar, Cuco and now an Insane Cop! Lol. Anyway, the case is obvious. Hood led the lynch to lynch Anax because Hood was obviously the last Cop. Anax flipped Cop and now there is nowhere to hide. I’m villager and am only alive because you think you can persuade village to lynch me.

We also have to consider if the tailor has tailored anyone. It is still early in the game but if Hood was mafia he would want to make it seem like he’d already tailored someone but in reality saving it till later.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
here is my doubt that i might be a confused cop. i am not insane, because anaxagore is definitely mafia.

i am alive for one. why wouldn't mafia role block me? maybe focused on the doctor? maybe madagascarter is villager and i am a confused cop (random results)
and mafia know that mada is village.
why kill huskers? he hasn't spoken once in the game. why not kill dough, skarni, syg, mada, ely. known active smart players.
if i am a confused cop, this leads me to think that mafia players aren't aware of these scary good players.

jimmy1066 voted with anaxagore
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
chatting with madagascarter (click to show)

dough_boy wrote:
I am going with all of you are Mafia and are trying a new tactic to be vocal up front. And the reason they wouldn't kill me right away is because then it would look like I was on to something. At some point the Mafia will realize it is just better to get rid of me night one, no matter what my role is in the village.

#LYNCH sygmassacre
Madagascarter wrote:
Alright, Hood this post is mainly an answer to you but I think it is worthwhile that everyone sees it as well.

Firstly I am open to all suggestions and Idea's but the problem is there are so many plausible ones, well only 3 but 3 is certainly a lot to get your mind churning so I'll start with the Hoodlum is mafia suggestion.

1. Hood is Mafia - Hoodlum found out that Mayba could be Cop from his conversation with Anax and forum and decided to take a punt at killing him as he figured Anax might have been protected. Also it was unlucky for him Simonsi turned out to be cop. Then he is to have an argument with Anax and due to his superior persuasive skills, wins it. However doesn't frame him as he thinks it would be a wasted frame so early in the process. When Anax flips as Cop, he would claim that he had been framed to try and avoid being lynched the next day and he also tried the useful trick of saying “I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die,” to try and help him in his pursuit. During the night he came up with a plan to kill the person who was least of a threat to put forth the idea that the mafia players must be inexperienced to try and relieve pressure off him. I have no idea why what the truth is with Anax stopping using capitals though, whether it was a fake or real, it is suspicious though.

2. Anax is Mafia – This isn’t too difficult, claimed inspector to find out who the cops are, killed some, then intended to lynch the final one but Tailor him as mafia, but he came up against Hood who is a great player and persuaded the town to lynch Anax. When Anax realised he was being lynched Tailored himself as cop. Perhaps it would have been better to kill Hood and fight with Mayba for mafia if this was the case.

3. Simomosi is Mafia – After the mafia saw that their teammates were being mod killed, they saw perfect opportunity to Tailor him as Cop and then over the next 2 lynches the 2 cops would be lynched! It is an ingenious idea to get the village 2 cops to fight each other, the only problem is how did they know Mayba was cop?

Ok, these are the 3 scenarios, can anyone think of any others and enlighten us one which is most probable?

Summer 2 Countdown

Sygmassacre wrote:
dough_boy
I am going with all of you are Mafia and are trying a new tactic to be vocal up front. And the reason they wouldn't kill me right away is because then it would look like I was on to something. At some point the Mafia will realize it is just better to get rid of me night one, no matter what my role is in the village.

#LYNCH sygmassacre

Youre so clever...........
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Sygmassacre wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)

Reason is its the most likely mafia scenrario so far. As much as doughs crazy idea takes some believing so does hoods and hes been more suspect

Oh and dough and vicious. The reason i voted or threatened to vote you guys is to make myself the target of a night kill if you are mafia and since i wasnt, so youre not
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
dough_boy wrote:
Madagascarter
Ok, these are the 3 scenarios, can anyone think of any others and enlighten us one which is most probable?

Yes, my scenario/prediction. I don't think I have EVER played a mafia game where a Mafia is Mod Killed and NOT replaced so #3 is out. Also, for #2 Tailoring requires it to be a night action. So for this to have worked as stated they would have had to tailor themselves the night before hoping that he would be lynched. Anax couldn't just realize that all of a sudden during a day Lynch he is going home and then use his power.

So I would say out of your 3, #1 is most likely true...and you being Mafia as well.

Sygmassacre
Oh and dough and vicious. The reason i voted or threatened to vote you guys is to make myself the target of a night kill if you are mafia and since i wasnt, so youre not

Syg you are a smart guy and have been Mafia before. You know that this is never a good tactic as the Mafia already knows who are on their side. So for you to attack 2 others hoping to be a target by the mafia doesn't do squat...you would have been a target regardless and without revealing your role would just end up being a blind target. So I do not buy your theory. Furthermore, there has been an amazing amount of silence and lack of discussion since I put forth the four names.

So village, my next four lynches will be Syg, Cheeky, Mad, Hood.
jimmy1066 wrote:
Unless something crazily tricksy has gone on, it is pretty obvious Hoodlum is not town. I am sticking to what I said before. I doubted Hood when he led the charge for anax and now anax is town, I am convinced Hood is Mafia.

#Lynch Hoodlum
Madagascarter wrote:
Dough, in the first game BETA was mafia and Mod killed, but you didn’t last very long in that game. Just for the record.

Summer 2 Countdown

Hoodlum wrote:
@dough
the very first game you played, a mafia was mod killed by mada. you died first so maybe you weren't interested in that game after you died.
i don't think kyla would do it this game though. but i don't think she would kill a sane cop.

Tailor
- Visits one person per game
- That person will receive a suit from the tailor
- When that person dies then their role will show as whatever the tailor chose
- Team kill

You would think that the strategy for that is the tailor would know who is going to die. lynch or night kill. My doubt question would be. Can he tailor himself.

If anaxagore is town, then he played really bad. why deny having a conversation with me. he admits talking to mayba. here is my conversation with mayba.

Spoiler (click to show)

i assumed mayba was a cop, that's just the way i read him from the forum chat. looks like i was right. anax also made a wrong mafia decision by choosing between me and mayba to die, especially if he knew i was going to investigate him.

i just believe anaxagore is mafia, and the inspection i got for him is mafia.
madagascarter seemed to support anax with the grammar thing so I am looking for any anaxagore supporters. and jimmy voted with him.

i investigated mada and voting to lynch him because he came up mafia also. under normal circumstances it wouldn't be an easy thing to pull off faking to be a cop, and being bold like that, but you know i could do it, but i am not this game. Anax gave it a go tho.

although my result showed madagascarter is mafia, i don't understand why i wasn't roleblocked
Hooker
- Visits one person per night
- Any role that they visit will be roleblocked
- Visiting a virgin will convert the virgin into a villager
- Team kill

and why huskers was killed. no activity from huskers.

mada expecting everyone to lynch me because anax tailored himself? or mafia are just not that experienced this game..

going with the inexperience theory, if mada is not guilty, and i am a confused cop, then i would be looking at anaxagores supporter jimmy.

he will be my next inspection. if i live.
dough_boy wrote:
Maybe I missed it Hood, but who did you inspect last night?

But I am still not buying the tailoring thing. I think Anax played bad and that there has been way too much loose lips sinks ships in private chat between people.

And ok, one game a Mod chose to kill a mafia. There was at least one other, but I am pretty sure two others where that didn't happen. One was Star Wars where Cheeky was brought in and I suspected it and it was confirmed when I briefly chatted with you all.